The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

So very sad. I read a news article about his death that stated he was just treated for depression again last week.

I think Kristoff should be the only Neil this show sees. He was the original for over 25 years. I just can't see anyone else playing that role.

I just read an article about how devastated the cast is by Kristoff's death. Eric Braeden had some touching words!

Mia had way too much screen time on yesterday's episode. I can't stand her. I've started fast-forwarding during her scenes. Between Mia, Phylis, and Summer, the negativity and manipulation is too much. One of those villains has got to go. I thought we were finally done with Summer, but the witch is back.

If J.T. is dead or alive, could we just get to the finish line on this story?!

Mia had way too much screen time on yesterday's episode. I can't stand her. I've started fast-forwarding during her scenes. Between Mia, Phylis, and Summer, the negativity and manipulation is too much. One of those villains has got to go. I thought we were finally done with Summer, but the witch is back.
Yeah, and now we have Tessa back too

If J.T. is dead or alive, could we just get to the finish line on this story?!

AMEN! I don't think I've ever used that FF button so much. I can't even glance at the Kyle/Summer scenes. Sooooooo tired of the repetitive, predictable dialog.

I always thought they had a couple of weeks in the can, at least three or four weeks worth.

I thought I read somewhere that they tape 4-6 weeks prior to what you see on a particular day. Not sure though. Could be totally wrong.

I too always thought they filmed weeks in advance. However, Neil didn’t always have a storyline, so I can see how he wouldn’t be in anything after the party at Devon’s.

I too always thought they filmed weeks in advance. However, Neil didn’t always have a storyline, so I can see how he wouldn’t be in anything after the party at Devon’s.
Yeah, due to his depression (I am guessing), he wasn't on the show all that much as of late. I wonder why he didn't just take a leave of absence when Eileen Davidson left as they were a coupe then and his character could have left with her. Maybe that's why the show had them couple up...in case he wanted to do that. I also get that working could help distract him or refocus him. So sad. But interested in seeing the show tomorrow.

It will be a sad show indeed today watching the tribute to Kristoff.

With Victor's trial starting, this mystery person who hid in the Newman home HAS to finally come out. I thought Billy said Katie mentioned her friend was a man dressed in black. Wouldn't she recognize this man if it were JT? I know she's a child, but they have to ask her more about this person to get an ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter