The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

It was a very short tribute, wasn't it? For someone who dedicated that much of his life to this series, I guess I expected more than a couple minutes. I didn't think it would be long but gosh darn that was too short.

Well, it was one BORING week. All in all, not much progressed. We didn't learn anything more this week, than we already knew last week. Oh yeah, Kyle is a dope, and do these people ever eat breakfast at home? Seriously, they are at the "club" for breakfast before their busy corporate days start. Jeeze.

Well, it was one BORING week. All in all, not much progressed. We didn't learn anything more this week, than we already knew last week. Oh yeah, Kyle is a dope, and do these people ever eat breakfast at home? Seriously, they are at the "club" for breakfast before their busy corporate days start. Jeeze.
Because things progress so slowly, when I was in high school, I was able to keep up with the show during school breaks, sick days, and my Grandmother filling in the blanks with her verbal updates. I could go without watching for several weeks and still know what was going on. Soap Opera Digest helped too.

Now I DVR it, FF through commercials and the characters I cannot stand like Mia and Summer. Phylis is too involved in plot lines to FF through unfortunately.

By the way, does anyone remember when Sharon and Drucilla were friends? They were on a modeling photo shoot together and Phylis fought with Drucilla and pushed her over a cliff sending her to her death. Interesting that she got a free pass on that.

I would love to see scenes with Neil and Dru. Shemar Moore should come back for a tribute for Neil.

Reactions: cm8
Did anyone notice not one shot of Victoria Rowell in the tribute? She’s definitely still persona non grata at Y& R. They’re planning a lengthier tribute for late April. I wonder if Dru will make the cut then.

Last edited:

What is wrong with Mia? Does she really have a job or is her job just sitting around the house in lingerie waiting for Rey to come home? They are worse than two dogs in heat. And Rey can just come and go from his job as he pleases?

What is wrong with Mia? Does she really have a job or is her job just sitting around the house in lingerie waiting for Rey to come home? They are worse than two dogs in heat. And Rey can just come and go from his job as he pleases?

:laughing: Ahh- to live the soap opera life!!

The end of today's show was a nice little bucket of water on those two dogs. Hah.

Ooh- can't wait to watch it later!

Looking forward to watching it later.

Yesterday’s episode with Lola breaking up with Kyle was really disappointing. She holds him to such a ridiculously high standard. In relationships, it’s normal to struggle with balancing relationship and the demands of a career. You work at it. That’s normal. She’s not giving him a chance. She just makes demands and gives him nothing in return. While I respect her decision to remain a virgin, she isn’t giving him any credit for having the patience of a saint. Whatever.

I just would hate to see that awful Summer end up with Kyle.

I don’t even know what to say about the mess Nikki has gotten herself into...

The end of today's show was a nice little bucket of water on those two dogs. Hah.

I had to laugh. How will Mia squirm out of that one and will Rey be dumb enough to believe her?

Looking forward to watching it later.

Yesterday’s episode with Lola breaking up with Kyle was really disappointing. She holds him to such a ridiculously high standard. In relationships, it’s normal to struggle with balancing relationship and the demands of a career. You work at it. That’s normal. She’s not giving him a chance. She just makes demands and gives him nothing in return. While I respect her decision to remain a virgin, she isn’t giving him any credit for having the patience of a saint. Whatever.

I just would hate to see that awful Summer end up with Kyle.

I don’t even know what to say about the mess Nikki has gotten herself into...

I'm sure Kyle and Summer will wind up under a blanket next to the roaring fire at the Abbott cabin only to have Lola show up and see the two of them together. I totally respect her decision to remain a virgin also but Lola is not someone ready for a serious relationship. She always seems ready to explode at anything Kyle tries to do to make her happy. I'm not really a Kyle fan but I'm feeling like he just can't win with her. I just don't want him to wind up with Summer either.

I'm sure Kyle and Summer will wind up under a blanket next to the roaring fire at the Abbott cabin only to have Lola show up and see the two of them together. I totally respect her decision to remain a virgin also but Lola is not someone ready for a serious relationship. She always seems ready to explode at anything Kyle tries to do to make her happy. I'm not really a Kyle fan but I'm feeling like he just can't win with her. I just don't want him to wind up with Summer either.

I agree!! I actually like Kyle now and Summer has been better, but she will revert back to her old self soon! And Lola is just annoying!! She gets mad at everything Kyle does!! We need someone new for Kyle!!

They might as well rename this show The Young and the Rosales. I am so tired of the writers constantly forcing this family down our throats. I actually laughed at the end of today’s episode. For a detective, Rey sure is stupid about all the clues Mia has been throwing out there for months. I used to like Lola until the Great Purse Controversy of Christmas 2018. Kyle needs to run and run fast. Just hope he doesn’t run to Summer. Blech!

So just like we thought, Summer shows up at the cabin where depressed Kyle is drunk! Lola will go there to apologize and find them together! Ugh!

So- where will Rey go to be comforted? To Sharon? will she really want to be with him now that he is hunting for Nikki's accomplices??

So just like we thought, Summer shows up at the cabin where depressed Kyle is drunk! Lola will go there to apologize and find them together! Ugh!

So- where will Rey go to be comforted? To Sharon? will she really want to be with him now that he is hunting for Nikki's accomplices??
So Rey told Sharon he was in love with her. Why was he rolling in the sheets with Mia for all these days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter