The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

So who whacked Lola over the head resulting in her falling into the pool. And why don't they have that outdoor pool in Wisconsin covered for the winter? No pool heater is going to make it warm enough to swim?

I agree that it was Mia who whacked Lola since Lola had on Abby's coat. I remember when Kyle came in after swimming in the heated Abbotts' pool a few days ago and thought at the time how ridiculous. Maybe if it was September but not in the middle of January or February. Crazy writers! Do you think Lola will get rescued in time to save her life? She will probably be the next one in GC Hospital in a coma.

Wednesday 2/20 is MTS’s 40th Anniversary on the show and the episode will be Nikki-centric.

I can actually remember that day in 1979 when she replaced Erica Hope as Nikki Reed. I was a freshman in college and avid soap watcher!

Mia is an animal. What kind of low-life grabs another woman by the hair? She has no social skills, no clue how to behave. Her constant dissatisfaction with her life is annoying. She has Rey, but wants Arturo. I guarantee if she had Arturo, she would want Rey or some other man. She is envious of everyone around her. She makes Phylis look like a lovely person in comparison.

Mia is an animal. What kind of low-life grabs another woman by the hair? She has no social skills, no clue how to behave. Her constant dissatisfaction with her life is annoying. She has Rey, but wants Arturo. I guarantee if she had Arturo, she would want Rey or some other man. She is envious of everyone around her. She makes Phylis look like a lovely person in comparison.

Now Rey is going to have to arrest his wife for attempting to murder Lola thinking she was Abby :furious: First he has to arrest the woman he "loves" and how he will have to arrest his wife :rotfl2: That guy sure can pick them :laughing: And like others have mentioned, who has an uncovered pool in Wisconsin during the winter :confused3 :confused3

Mia has been low-life trash since they brought her on the show, that is the character. (I also believe the actress is poor).
Her character is getting tiresome. It will be interesting to see where they go with this Lola story line. Will she actually die?
I still want them to end the JT story.....it has gone on too long!
At least there are new caveats to some stories but not great.
Yay to Paul returning!!!!

Really enjoyed yesterday's episode with Nikki reflecting back on her life. So neat to see her and Paul so young! Love when she told her FULL name!!

I loved yesterday’s episode, too! I didn’t realize how much I missed the wonderful background music they use to have. That was funny about her full name! I think she beat Erica Kane by a long shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts