The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Way to go, Abby. Have some fun.

The whole time I was watching that scene the Carrie Underwood song "Maybe Next Time He'll Think Before He Cheats " was playing in my head :D

Great scene!! I was just thinking, though- one thing I DON'T have at work is a hammer!!:laughing:

Wonder if Rey will work at Crimson Lights now that he is fires and with Sharon? or maybe at Newman- Victor is grateful for Rey's help in getting the ladies freed!

Brain tumor... never saw that coming... just kidding... the minute he held his head at the cabin we all knew it was coming. LOL
Something similar actually happened to a colleague of mine. She was a kindergarten teacher, and her behavior got her investigated by DCF and the school system. She was put on leave for a few months, during which she collapsed in her home while on the telephone with her ex-husband. He fortunately knew that her recent behavior was not typical for her, and when he heard her drop to the floor while they were speaking on the phone, he called 911 and had them sent to her house. He basically saved her life. Come to find out, she had a brain tumor, and once it was safely removed, she returned to her cheerful old self.

Can someone please explain why Victoria is suddenly treating Billy like he has done something wrong?:confused:

He has been beyond supportive. He stepped up and took on being a single parent like a champ. He was in the police station, courtroom, and jail for her without fail while juggling the hands-on care of their children. He helped lure JT out of hiding and saved her life. He set up a sweet “Welcome Home” with the kids. When he became concerned about her not being home when he expected her, he sought her out.

She should be embracing him and thanking him profusely.

I just don’t get it. :confused3

I hate when she becomes cold and closes herself off from those who love her. :worried:

Can someone please explain why Victoria is suddenly treating Billy like he has done something wrong?:confused:

He has been beyond supportive. He stepped up and took on being a single parent like a champ. He was in the police station, courtroom, and jail for her without fail while juggling the hands-on care of their children. He helped lure JT out of hiding and saved her life. He set up a sweet “Welcome Home” with the kids. When he became concerned about her not being home when he expected her, he sought her out.

She should be embracing him and thanking him profusely.

I just don’t get it. :confused3

I hate when she becomes cold and closes herself off from those who love her. :worried:
My mom and I (I am at her house for the past week) were wondering the same. I don't know if we missed something??? Or was it tied to right before she was arrested Billy and her were getting close and then Phyllis told her he tried to get back with her. So she used his help and kindness and then shoved him back away. Or is it tied to her abuse form JT?? Like she's gun shy now and leery and he stalked her to the hospital (I missed that scene). I think it's all a lead up to her and Cane getting together. Ew!!!

My mom and I (I am at her house for the past week) were wondering the same. I don't know if we missed something??? Or was it tied to right before she was arrested Billy and her were getting close and then Phyllis told her he tried to get back with her. So she used his help and kindness and then shoved him back away. Or is it tied to her abuse form JT?? Like she's gun shy now and leery and he stalked her to the hospital (I missed that scene). I think it's all a lead up to her and Cane getting together. Ew!!!
I’m thinking she’s gun shy. I’m really hoping that she’s gun shy.
The idea of her and Cane makes me want to vomit.

Frankly, I have not missed him one tiny bit. I miss Neil terribly. But without Neil and Lily, Cane has no purpose on the show IMHO.

I missed the last seven minutes of the show today when they broke to a local news story. Last thing I saw was Kerry telling them they would find out who sent the text message in a minute. And then we went to the local story for the next 15 minutes.

I missed the last seven minutes of the show today when they broke to a local news story. Last thing I saw was Kerry telling them they would find out who sent the text message in a minute. And then we went to the local story for the next 15 minutes.
Kerry is Dominique and her partner is Ashley. Ashley walked into the office. Clip for Monday showed Ashley saying she wants to take over.

I just saw that Michelle Stafford is coming back to place Phyllis and Gina Tognoni is out.
Well that will be interesting. I read that Billy and Phyllis might be reuniting. I can't picture those two actors together.

I really want Victoria and Billy together, but it appears that any progress made toward them reuniting and providing a stable home for their children will be flushed down the toilet while she deals with her PTSD by being a groupie for a band. Could this storyline get any more bizarre?

I'm here for the long haul having watched the show from the beginning, but sometimes these weird twists try my patience.

Oh, and could they please recast Reed? I can't take that scarecrow of an actor's whining any longer.

Well that will be interesting. I read that Billy and Phyllis might be reuniting. I can't picture those two actors together.

I really want Victoria and Billy together, but it appears that any progress made toward them reuniting and providing a stable home for their children will be flushed down the toilet while she deals with her PTSD by being a groupie for a band. Could this storyline get any more bizarre?

I'm here for the long haul having watched the show from the beginning, but sometimes these weird twists try my patience.

Oh, and could they please recast Reed? I can't take that scarecrow of an actor's whining any longer.
I said the exact same thing to my mom....about the Billy actor and Michelle Stafford. Just don't go. He's a scarecrow too and she's Wonder Woman esque. I hope she comes as red head. Miss her being called Red.

I agree about Reed (maybe he can join Henry from Walking Dead....both whiny annoying actors).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!