The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

So the fake pregnancy turns out to be real. Not just real... 12 weeks real. Gimme a break.
I would love to see Phyllis (the REAL Phyllis) back with Jack.
Victoria and Billy are boring- I would prefer to see Victoria and the rock star. We haven't had a good rocker since Danny Romalatti LOL
What is the deal with Victor and poker?

Gross...what's with all the random free for all hooking up on this show? And, Nick, you are too old and soft to be pulling that stripping shirt move. Yick!

It must be what the new writers think we want to see? :crazy: No thanks! :crazy2: Thankful for Billy reaching out to Victoria and bringing her to her senses and bringing her home to her kids. As for Nick? :joker: Ugh! :sick: What's next for Jack? He needs a love interest his age and a new appealing storyline. Very tired of the battle between him and Ashley.

I loved Victoria and the rock star Brandon!! Billy is lame with his contolling and selfish attutude towards Victoria. I hope they bring the rock star back.
It will be interesting to see where they go with the Kyle and Summer story; it can't be that simple that he will tell Summer adios and that's it.
I don't mind the Jack and Ashley story. I don't like Jack; never have. He keeps blaming all of his failures on others under the guise of keeping his father's company intact. How long has his father been dead and when does it become the whole family's business? They have done some odd things with that story line; why would Phyllis ever be put in as CEO of that family business?
I do like the story lines a bit better, more for me to rant about! :flower1:

Gross...what's with all the random free for all hooking up on this show? And, Nick, you are too old and soft to be pulling that stripping shirt move. Yick!
Joshua Morrow can eat crackers in my bed anytime, but there’s no denying that at age 45 he’s definitely developed a “dad bod”. But, hey, he’s earned it! He’s still one of the sexiest guys on the show, imo.

I loved Victoria and the rock star Brandon!! Billy is lame with his contolling and selfish attutude towards Victoria. I hope they bring the rock star back.
It will be interesting to see where they go with the Kyle and Summer story; it can't be that simple that he will tell Summer adios and that's it.
I don't mind the Jack and Ashley story. I don't like Jack; never have. He keeps blaming all of his failures on others under the guise of keeping his father's company intact. How long has his father been dead and when does it become the whole family's business? They have done some odd things with that story line; why would Phyllis ever be put in as CEO of that family business?
I do like the story lines a bit better, more for me to rant about! :flower1:
I really liked Terry Lester as Jack. He was a bit more acidic in the role, not just angry. No way for him to come back, but I still see Peter Bergman as Cliff on All My Children.

I wasn't referring to Nick/Josh's appearance with my comment. I was referring to him picking up a random woman and bringing her home for the night. Nothing wrong with his looks!

I just read that some days next will be devoted to Neil Winter's death :sad: Shemar Moore will be returning as Malcolm Winters and supposedly Victoria Rowell might make an appearance :confused3 Has anyone else seen/read something about this :confused:

Neil’s death and funeral will air for four episodes...4/23-4/26. On 4/29 a tribute episode will air on which Victoria Rowell and Mishael Morgan will appear along with other cast members. The characters of Drucilla and Hilary are not returning.

I must be the only one who thought Victoria's tryst with the too young for her rock star in Las Vegas, was NASTY.
Billy then shows up and he's ok with her "blowing off steam". Seriously..? Why aren't these people running out of the hotel getting tested for STD's? The whole thing made me wanna take a shower.
Woman is also 48 years old, time to grow the hell up.

I must be the only one who thought Victoria's tryst with the too young for her rock star in Las Vegas, was NASTY.
Billy then shows up and he's ok with her "blowing off steam". Seriously..? Why aren't these people running out of the hotel getting tested for STD's? The whole thing made me wanna take a shower.
Woman is also 48 years old, time to grow the hell up.

I don't think you read any previous messages because more than one of us voiced our distaste for the random hooking up of Victoria and Nick. You aren't the only one that thinks their behavior was ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter