The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

This thing that Traci is fantasizing about Cane is icky. I hope the writers keep her in active storylines and that she's a regular but will quit writing her into this scenario with Cane.

Lola and Kyle are very boring. I'm cheering for Summer to shake things up. Not a Summer fan but definitely not into Kola/Lyle.

Will someone mess with the paternity tests to show that Arturo is the father when it's really Rey? Maybe not since Arturo and Mia won't be on the show for too much longer.

What's Adam up to? Is it really Adam? Any theories?
I think Mia will try to switch paternity to be Rey when it's really Arturo. She asked Rey if he'd still keep her out of jail if it were Arturo's baby and he said he would let PAul deal with her. When Rey was getting swabbed, Mia watched intently. She's going to switch the swabs.

Oh, and NuAdam is blah. Looks like Billy too much. He has Adam's speaking and mannerisms down a bit so that's good. But he's too much like a Billy and Cane twit (and Wyatt and Liam are on B&B).

I think Mia will try to switch paternity to be Rey when it's really Arturo. She asked Rey if he'd still keep her out of jail if it were Arturo's baby and he said he would let PAul deal with her. When Rey was getting swabbed, Mia watched intently. She's going to switch the swabs.
Nevermind. Guess it will be Arturo's and they will leave town together.

First impression of Adam: I like him~~ but it's early. Victor will never change, will he? What a control freak!

First impression of Adam: I like him~~ but it's early. Victor will never change, will he? What a control freak!
So for next week they showed Adam opening a door and getting shot. Who shot him? Plus Nick getting texts from Chelsea.

So for next week they showed Adam opening a door and getting shot. Who shot him? Plus Nick getting texts from Chelsea.

I think Nick kept old texts from Chelsea that were dated 2018 and early 2019 if I remember right. It doesn't look like he ever responded but he's thinking about doing that now is the way I looked at it. Have no idea who shot Adam but Victor didn't want him to leave town. Someone Victor paid to injure him badly enough so he would have to stay in GC maybe.

I was impressed with the fact that Claire wasn't 30 years younger than Jack. I'll wait and see.

Justin Hartley gave Adam a heart and a soul. I grew to love his interpretation of Adam, which is an amazing feat considering all of his evil-doing of the past.

This new Adam appears to have neither a heart or a soul. Disappointing.

I love that the show is resurrecting these previous characters but something about the writing of the latest "creative" (?) team seems dull to me lately. The nuAdam isn't doing anything for me now that I've given him a fair chance to win me over. The Traci/Cane storyline is icky and getting ickier. Ana has turned into a real witch. Jett and his niece bore me to tears. I did enjoy Faith's return to the show and loved that they didn't replace her with a 17 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter