The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

So disappointed 😔 they’re not going there with Traci and Cane. He looked so handsome today I’d have been all over him getting some action.

I hope Traci doesn't have second thoughts and decide to give it a whirl. I was relieved when she explained what the future would hold for them. I hope they keep Traci actively involved in the show. I love her character but didn't want her to be with boy Cane.

Traci and Cane are 13 years apart. Cane is 10 years older than Lily. I can understand the objection if you don’t see any chemistry but to object on age grounds I don’t get at all. Seems kind of arbitrary to me. I think Traci and Cane deserve happiness and if it’s with each other, who cares? I just worry he’ll hurt her as he’s kind of a serial cheater.

Traci and Cane are 13 years apart. Cane is 10 years older than Lily. I can understand the objection if you don’t see any chemistry but to object on age grounds I don’t get at all. Seems kind of arbitrary to me. I think Traci and Cane deserve happiness and if it’s with each other, who cares? I just worry he’ll hurt her as he’s kind of a serial cheater.

He is also creepy...IMHO. :P

I think he’s hot as hell but to each his own!
I would just love to see Traci in a love story. And I’d love to see her get to raise Sam. She’s such a fabulous mother

I think that's where people are so creaped out by this union. She is so matronly, so motherly that i cant picture her in a passionate relationship, especially with Cane.

I think that's where people are so creaped out by this union. She is so matronly, so motherly that i cant picture her in a passionate relationship, especially with Cane.
Years ago, weren't Tracy, Danny and Lauren kind of a buddy group? So she is Lauren's contemporary. Tracy acts so much older than Lauren.

Yes, Traci seems very matronly. And Cane is kinda sleazy gross and makes that duck face all the time like he is so sexy. I don't know...he just skeeves me out. And Traci was super close with Lily. Like motherly and wasn't Lily a good friend of Traci's deceased daughter. Just so weird to go there with these 2.

It's the oddest pairing ever imo. I think deep down Traci is a mommy figure to Cane who has never really quite grown up. I can't find an ounce of sexiness in Cane myself. I don't like his personality, his voice or his appearance and feel Traci has dodged a bullet in a relationship with him other than friendship. She's a wise, beautiful woman and deserves better than Cane.

What's up with Lola's mom? Odd personality and story line really, IMHO.
Last I saw she was leaving town, is that true or did I miss something?
Things are dragging........

What's up with Lola's mom? Odd personality and story line really, IMHO.
Last I saw she was leaving town, is that true or did I miss something?
Things are dragging........
I really don’t like her.

I think Lola judging Kyle on his past is ridiculous. Guys go through stupid stages in their 20’s. What matters is that he has grown up and realized what is important. She had better back off or she will lose him.

I really don’t like her.

I think Lola judging Kyle on his past is ridiculous. Guys go through stupid stages in their 20’s. What matters is that he has grown up and realized what is important. She had better back off or she will lose him.
Good point about Kyle and his past. What could possibly be that bad; she already knows about Summer. :P
The way that guy (I can't think of his name)watches Kyle it makes me think he is in love with Kyle and maybe they hooked up. He doesn't really want to get involved with Summer. Just a wild soap guess!!!! 😨

Good point about Kyle and his past. What could possibly be that bad; she already knows about Summer. :P
The way that guy (I can't think of his name)watches Kyle it makes me think he is in love with Kyle and maybe they hooked up. He doesn't really want to get involved with Summer. Just a wild soap guess!!!! 😨
Could be...either way, he’s got an agenda.

It’s so normal for 20-somethings male and female to “sew their oats” before settling down. Better that than getting serious before you are ready and ending in divorce.

I had hoped Lola was over the whole judgmental faze. I guess I was wrong.

By the way, Adam makes me want to stick a fork in my eye.

Kyle and Theo would have had to have been butt buddies in New York for me to have been truly shocked by anything a 22 year old might have done living in a big city away from home. And ain’t no way this show’s ever gonna go there so I’m sure whatever Kyle did will be 💤.

I am sure you are right but there is a double standard then; Mariah &Tessa....
I like that Ray dumped stupid Sharon.
I think that if Nick and Chelsea got married it would solve the children issues for the most part, and drive Adam crazy!
Again, just my soap opera wild guesses. :p:p:p

I keep waiting for something to happen on this show. It has been totally boring for the last month or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!