The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

If Josh Griffith doesn’t write some action soon I’m afraid his days are numbered. Y&R is bleeding viewers like crazy.

So it comes on at 4pm here and I am just watching. My mom texted, as it came on at 12:30 for her, to say something BIG happened. I am watching and just saw the Nick punch Adam bit. I hope that's not what she was talking about. That's not all that BIG. Kinda dumb. Now if someone killed Adam or if Victor died....that would be BIG. Maybe Sharon and Adam fall into bed...we did see that clip on The Talk a few weeks ago and wondered when it would happen. That is still NOT all that BIG.

So it comes on at 4pm here and I am just watching. My mom texted, as it came on at 12:30 for her, to say something BIG happened. I am watching and just saw the Nick punch Adam bit. I hope that's not what she was talking about. That's not all that BIG. Kinda dumb. Now if someone killed Adam or if Victor died....that would be BIG. Maybe Sharon and Adam fall into bed...we did see that clip on The Talk a few weeks ago and wondered when it would happen. That is still NOT all that BIG.
Watch the end and see Sharon's stupidity at her best.

Has anyone on a soap opera been quite so stupid as Sharon?
None I can remember. I have only restarted watching in the last year or so since I retired. Had only been following occasionally before but I remember her as pretty clueless and time (/writing) hasn't changed that opinion.I had been a regular follower of All my Children ( from start to finish) & I would be hard pressed to think of a long running character there as equally clueless.

None I can remember. I have only restarted watching in the last year or so since I retired. Had only been following occasionally before but I remember her as pretty clueless and time (/writing) hasn't changed that opinion.I had been a regular follower of All my Children ( from start to finish) & I would be hard pressed to think of a long running character there as equally clueless.
One of the funniest things is that they make her out to be able to give advice like a psychologist with just a bachelors degree. Like she has some great insight yet she is pretty ignorant. 😜

I always liked Sharon. But why in the world do thye ALWAYS make her make such dumb decision maker? crazy baby stealer? and never give her true love? She always gets the bad end of the stick. Ray is too young for her. Nick is a jerk who goes back to her and then cheats as soon as he can.
He does that charade as JT and he acts all innocent.

I don't want Sharon to fall back in with Adam. (I have to comment here that her body is Ahhmazing )

Sad to see such an icon slowly slipping -Victor But that Nikki, she taunts Sharon and she was a stripper. talk about glass houses...

I really thought they were going to put Lauren and Jack together. There were a lot of inuendos for us viewers.

Tracy is too motherly to be with Kane. I don't care for Kane, but he and Lily were good together.

i thought Lola's mom was adorable. I was hoping Jack would go after her.

I could see that guy that was with Summer hitting on Phyllis. Speaking of Phyllis, I am glad that she did not get the best of Adam. I mean her past is full of lies an deceit. Did she really think Adam would trust her with his company? hiliarious

I grew up watching Y&R and it was prime Danny, Lauren, Tracy, Christine drama. then the Nick and Sharon beginning.

I love Monday and Friday episodes - and i will continue to dvr it and watch it the next day until they pull they plug.

I am team Sharon. and team Adam - just not them together.

Has anyone on a soap opera been quite so stupid as Sharon?

I'm so disappointed in her character. At some point the writers started portraying her as a woman with some intelligence and strength and I thought she had developed some self worth and would not be ditzy Sharon anymore. Wrong! They've turned her back into a dumb bunny. I hope when Faith grows up she doesn't follow in her mom's footsteps. I was so hoping when Adam came back he wouldn't be a jerk. So much for that thought. He's definitely Victor Jr.

I grew up watching Y&R and it was prime Danny, Lauren, Tracy, Christine drama. then the Nick and Sharon beginning.
Me too. Don't forget about Paul, Nina and Phillip. Oh my gosh...and Brad Carlton (Don Diamont who is now on B&B with Heather Tom who used to be Victoria). Plus there was the Victor/Ashley/Nikki love triangle. ANd the Mrs. C and Jill drama. And Dru and her sister the doctor and Neil and his brother (mmmm, Shemar Moore). The good ol' days. I am looking forward to more of old school Michael. YAZZZZ!!!! (I think the actor is maybe taking a hiatus and therefore we started to see glimpses of Lauren and Jack getting together....maybe they were considering).

Last edited:
Me too. Don't forget about Paul, Nina and Phillip. Oh my gosh...and Brad Carlton (Don Diamont who is now on B&B with Heather Tom who used to be Victoria). Plus there was the Victor/Ashley/Nikki love triangle. ANd the Mrs. C and Jill drama. And Dru and her sister the doctor and Neil and his brother (mmmm, Shemar Moore). The good ol' days. I am looking forward to more of old school Michael. YAZZZZ!!!! (I think the actor is maybe taking a hiatus and therefore we started to see glimpses of Lauren and Jack getting together....maybe they were considering).
Michael is one of my absolute favorites. I hope he stays on the show forever!

So there was some mention of a 17yo girl that Kyle and slimeball Theo were talking about at the party. I am sure there will be more to come. Lola is so lame now.
What is up with Abbey & Summer? Physically fighting? hahaha...
I still don't get the Billy story line.
Nothing really to say about Adam right now. 😊

So there was some mention of a 17yo girl that Kyle and slimeball Theo were talking about at the party. I am sure there will be more to come. Lola is so lame now.
What is up with Abbey & Summer? Physically fighting? hahaha...
I still don't get the Billy story line.
Nothing really to say about Adam right now. 😊
I thought Kevin was gaslighting Billy to make him lose control and kill Adam. Now that Kevin is gone, I am not sure.

Great theory! Maybe Kevin is not really gone and hiding out in the Chandler mansion somewhere.
Yes, or Michael has taken over his dirty work.

It just breaks my heart watching Billy suffer like this. He has finally found happiness and stability with Victoria and his other children.

Adam had to come back and ruin everything.

What is Chelsea's game? Is she a con-artist like her mother? I think she was involved in the murder of her husband.

If Summer is being sincere with Kyle and I think she is, I like it. Maybe there's hope for her yet.

So, Kyle's big huge secret is that he was a party boy and some girl came to his party, passed herself off as of age, got drunk and needed to go to the ER Kyle then took her to the ER and get her help and then paid the family hush money? Big hairy deal.

He is now fully qualified to run for political office :-)

I’m thinking there HAS to be more to the story. It’s obvious Zoe’s gonna crash the wedding, isn’t it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter