The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Has anyone been less excited for a Soap Wedding than this one?
I don't care. Just wish it would get over with already. And I am tired of Lola's needy whiney self. Blech!

Wonder if Kyle continued a relationship with the 17 year old and got her pregnant or something. Maybe she'll bring baby Kyle to the wedding. Now THAT would be a scandal.

Yes! Theo's story is hardly a scandal....at all!
Maybe the focus is that Theo is just crazy and obsessing. IDK.
The mom and Lola story continues to be lame. 🙄

My prediction is that Theo has already or will contact this girl from the past and she will show up at the wedding, causing airheaded Lola to totally over-react (again) and that will be our wedding drama. Yawn.

My prediction is that Theo has already or will contact this girl from the past and she will show up at the wedding, causing airheaded Lola to totally over-react (again) and that will be our wedding drama. Yawn.
That bit with the girl was in the "next week on Y&R"

I wasn't surprised that Adrian showed up at the wedding but surprised Zoe didn't put in an appearance as well. I guess that we'll hear her side of the story soon enough. From the previews for next week it looks like it's going to be a good one.

Why wouldn't Kyle have already just told Lola what Theo is holding over his head. Frankly. MOST boring wedding ever. Thank goodness for FF. This week has been a yawn so far. Hopefully, things pick up.

Why wouldn't Kyle have already just told Lola what Theo is holding over his head. Frankly. MOST boring wedding ever. Thank goodness for FF. This week has been a yawn so far. Hopefully, things pick up.
Agreed. What's the deal with this girl Theo brought to town? So far the story is a dud. Could she be Phylis's grand daughter by Daniel? I'd think they'd recognize her since Phylis has gone to visit her....but not in a while though. Her interest in Summer has to have a reason.

So Lola is planning on coming home from the honeymoon pregnant? Or is she just daydreaming about the far off future? I guess she will give up her restaurant (she doesn't seem to be there much anyway).

The cat fight at the restaurant between Abby and Summer reminded me of some of the brawls between Kathryn and Jill. Loved those ladies in their love/hate relationship.

I’ve missed a few episodes so I was hoping someone on here could explain what is the deal with Billy and the gum chewing? Is there something in that gum that is making him psychotic or something?

I’ve missed a few episodes so I was hoping someone on here could explain what is the deal with Billy and the gum chewing? Is there something in that gum that is making him psychotic or something?

I was wondering the same thing. What's with the gum?

So this is what I read on one of the spoiler websites;

“In fact, he’s even conjured up a whole new identity and this one has no qualms about taking down Delia’s killer. All he needs is a pack of gum, a weapon, and the opportunity. (We’re not sure why he needs the gum.)

Gum-Chewing Billy will soon start plotting ways to take out Adam (Mark Grossman). He’ll have to be sneaky, he’ll have to be tough, and he’ll have to be more clever than Adam.”

I’m guessing, based on this, that they’re doing the gum chewing thing to signify to the viewers when he is changing back-and-forth between identities. This would of course account for all of his lost time and him showing up places and not knowing how he got there. Good grief...

“In fact, he’s even conjured up a whole new identity and this one has no qualms about taking down Delia’s killer. All he needs is a pack of gum, a weapon, and the opportunity. (We’re not sure why he needs the gum.)

Gum-Chewing Billy will soon start plotting ways to take out Adam (Mark Grossman). He’ll have to be sneaky, he’ll have to be tough, and he’ll have to be more clever than Adam.”

I’m guessing, based on this, that they’re doing the gum chewing thing to signify to the viewers when he is changing back-and-forth between identities. This would of course account for all of his lost time and him showing up places and not knowing how he got there. Good grief...
That stinks.

You know if I'm being honest this is the only storyline holding my interest right now. I'm almost ready to jump ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!