The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

hate the chelsea and nick thing. I don't like her getting 5 million dollars (from a storage locker) ! I am glad the old Phylis is going to come out for revenge. I mean she makes her own misery but at least she will do something -maybe....

i know it is just a Soap but again why can't Sharon be happy? I mean Victor is a jerk for the way he treats Adam. I don't like Chloe, Michael or Kevin. Michael is a crooked lawyer who whether he likes it or not has Adam to thank for his DA appointment and for Chloe and Kevin not going straight to jail.

Why is Billy seeing all these Delia signs? I bet Victor is behind that. I wouldn't be surprised if Victor had Delia stashed away somewhere. Kidding not kidding really. Poor Billy.

Ray - just go back to Miami.

Where is Lily? not that i care but it's been a while since she has been on.

I hope Adam gets his revenge. Billy is so crazy what if he decides to take one of Adam's kids to get revenge? I thought Adam had cameras in his penthouse? Surely he saw Billy.

Oh, and Devon....he can be quite pompous. I wonder if he is going to lose his money/assets to Mrs. Chancelors other grandchild?

Maybe Friday will be great?

Christel Khalil went on recurring and it seems that Josh Griffith has no plans to write for the character. She and her son live in Canada now.
The kids, Mattie and Charlie were written off when they and Lily moved out of town.
Rumor has it Daniel Goddard refused to play the Cane/Traci romance story ( he wanted them to remain friends) so he’s been back burnered. Personally I don’t believe that, but I do feel that the story was dropped due to negative reaction from focus groups. With his family gone, there isn’t anything for Cane to do.

Last edited:
Just my opinion here but Sharon is never happy because Sharon causes her own problems often. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The writers have turned her back into an airhead instead of the strong woman she was becoming at one point. I almost expected her to accept Adam's marriage proposal. Rey was one of the best things that ever happened to her so I agree with Mariah on that one. I kind of like him now. I hope he gets a good storyline investigating what happened yesterday on the highway.

I don't miss Lily, Cane, and their kids.

Michael and Kevin are two of my favorite characters on the show. I love the interaction between the brothers. I admire Chloe for wanting to protect Billy and wonder about all that happened at the end of yesterday's show. Don't want to reveal too many spoilers for people that haven't viewed it yet. I wish Adam had stayed in Vegas and never returned to GC but then what would the writers have to write about? I guess Adam's need for revenge against the rest of the family keeps it all stirred up. I'd like to see the good Adam be resurrected and the evil one put out of his misery. Looking forward to today's show to see how it all unfolds.

Y&R seems more popular in Canada than here. I say that because it seems most posters here catch the day ahead episode. Yesterday ( Did Billy run down Chloe?) was definitely one day I would have liked to have caught the next episode!

Y&R seems more popular in Canada than here. I say that because it seems most posters here catch the day ahead episode. Yesterday ( Did Billy run down Chloe?) was definitely one day I would have liked to have caught the next episode!

I'm not in Canada but I think they are one day ahead of us with their programs. Yes, it appeared that's what happened in the last scene. She gave Adam a big shove and it looked like Billy hit her instead. Who knows? Either she'll be in a coma or he swerved at the last second and missed her. I thought her plan was to send Kevin to rescue Adam or talk Billy out of his crazy plan.

I'm not in Canada but I think they are one day ahead of us with their programs.
That is correct! Where I live (near Toronto) the episodes are aired a day ahead on a local station and if I miss that show, I can watch the same episode the following day on CBS. I know this thread indicates that spoilers are welcome but I try not to post too much knowing that other viewers haven’t had a chance to see the episode yet :).

I thought for sure that when Adam and Victor were battling that Victor would have a stroke. Great acting on both their parts. Phyllis is becoming more venomous each day. Teamed up with Adam they could do some real damage.

ANy thoughts on this new girl, that Kyle knows and what's-his-name brought to town, being Phylis' grandkid? Or somehow related to Daisy or Sheila??

ANy thoughts on this new girl, that Kyle knows and what's-his-name brought to town, being Phylis' grandkid? Or somehow related to Daisy or Sheila??

Could be I suppose. There has to be some connection to keep her around.

I am so sick of all the grand openings. This show is BORING. And is that damned little ten foot square the only park space in all the city? It's a great place to toss a ball around. Hah.

Roofers cut my DISH satellite today so I won't be watching anytime soon. Hopefully the DVR isn't affected.
You can watch the day after online.

And I'd be glad for Theo and Zoe to take a couple of those fake pills Adam swapped for Victor's real one. Maybe half a bottle.

You can watch the day after online.

And I'd be glad for Theo and Zoe to take a couple of those fake pills Adam swapped for Victor's real one. Maybe half a bottle.

OK, so what did Zoe put in the pitchers and why? If she really is Phyllis' granddaughter she certainly doesn't know Phyllis was "robbed" of this business opportunity so it can't be she's getting back at Abby by ruining her opening, can it? It has to be something else that is motivating her.

As for Adam and his desire to mess with Victor's meds....all I can say is heartless and cruel. Even Victor doesn't deserve this treatment no matter how much Adam is despising him at the moment. I think even though Phyllis hates Victor, she might turn on Adam and reveal what's happened.

OK, so what did Zoe put in the pitchers and why? If she really is Phyllis' granddaughter she certainly doesn't know Phyllis was "robbed" of this business opportunity so it can't be she's getting back at Abby by ruining her opening, can it? It has to be something else that is motivating her.

As for Adam and his desire to mess with Victor's meds....all I can say is heartless and cruel. Even Victor doesn't deserve this treatment no matter how much Adam is despising him at the moment. I think even though Phyllis hates Victor, she might turn on Adam and reveal what's happened.
I don't know if I even want to watch this.

I have been a loyal Y&R fan since the show came on the air in 1973 when I was 8. I watched it in the summer, and my mom and grandma always kept me up to date. Eventually I taped episodes on my VCR. Right now, I am just not happy at all with storylines or character development. I might need to take a hiatus.

I wonder if the increased dosage will end up saving Victor? Or will Victor die? Is EB leaving the show? Seems his own health isn't great. He has stamina issues, it looks like. Maybe he's going to fake his own death....he knows what Adam planned and he's playing along to fake his own death. So many options they can go with this.

Well, with all of the construction going on at my house, we were without our satellite for four days, so I missed four episodes of Y&R. My plan was to watch them on my computer. Then I read the spoilers for this week. Yuck. What a lousy week. I'm not going to bother now. I basically have the gist of what is going on, and I don't like any of it. No point in suffering through it plus having to watch commercials, which I never do.

I will start fresh with Friday's show which I have on my DVR.

Well, with all of the construction going on at my house, we were without our satellite for four days, so I missed four episodes of Y&R. My plan was to watch them on my computer. Then I read the spoilers for this week. Yuck. What a lousy week. I'm not going to bother now. I basically have the gist of what is going on, and I don't like any of it. No point in suffering through it plus having to watch commercials, which I never do.

I will start fresh with Friday's show which I have on my DVR.

We were on the road for three days so missed Wed. through Fri. Maybe someone can give a brief summary of the highlights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!