The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I like how Adam reacted to seeing Victor. At first, I thought it was a dream sequence, but Victor spoke of it with others in the room as if it really happened.

I'm hoping Chelsea's anger toward Nick will be the end of their relationship. I honestly wouldn't mind Nick and Sharon together again, since it appears nothing is going on between her and Jack.

Phyllis is strangely emotional about Adam.

I'm sick of the inheritance story. Snooze.

The new Hilary look alike story is a Big snooze!!!
I do not like this actress as Phyllis, very forced acting. I know, I know she was in the role before but I did not think her acting was good on GH.

The Theo saga needs to end too.....bad story that is going nowhere.
Waiting for a more interesting story though I do like the Adam story and all the goings on.
Also, what is up with the hysterical Chelsea?
LOL. 😁

I'm tired of the Jaboe back and forth of who is in charge. HOW MANY TIMES have we seen this play out, OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I do NOT care who runs Jaboe, or Newman for that matter. Weary of watching these corporate power plays.

The little guy playing Connor is doing a great job. Funny how some child actors are so good and others can’t do much more than sit there in a scene and nod.
But he is so annoying. Ugh.

The whole show is BORING.

I am happy that Victoria got the "permanent" CEO position. I hope it lasts.

This whole Chance mystery is really starting to get on my last nerve. Either bring him back or don't. Hilary's look-alike is so irritating. Every time I see her I want to stick a fork in my eye. Lots of unknowns, but I wonder what could be so exciting to try to build up all of this anticipation. I have a feeling that it won't be worth all of the waiting.

He is boring. And I suspect he'll be the new Faith with not giving his mom trouble and not accepting Nick and all that jazz. Speaking of Faith. I suspect she'll come back as a 17 year old. Unless they really want to stick with that same actress. Whom they seem to love.
SORAS of Faith was the first thing I thought about.

Adrian is supposed to be drawn into a Traci storyline from what I hear. Maybe TPTB will continue with them what they shelved with her and Cane.

Do you remember the day that happened for some special occasion? I can't remember who came back, but it was cool to see them.
I forget what the specific event was but they came home in conjunction with Y&R’s 45th anniversary last year , Lorie and Leslie that is.

Only one thought enters my mind "UGH! Poor Traci can't win!" Y & R get her a decent, age appropriate man not another loser like Adrian.
Exactly, there has to be one really good guy somewhere in Wisconsin or the Mid-West or the US for Tracy. Someone with an interesting story, yet not a loser or too young or too old or too anything. Another writer would be nice. Somebody not named Danny, Brad, Steve or Tim. Or Adrian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter