The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

It looks to me like Nate and Amanda will get together which will be weird for Devon.

I actually like Chelsea and Adam together. It would be nice to see their family reunited and maybe it would stabilize Adam.

I will always want Nick and Sharon together.

I would love some Brooks family back. I wish they would send Theo far away with a one-way ticket. He is so annoying.
They need to "clean" the actor up- hair cut, clean shaven or at least neaten up the goatee, and change his style.

I'm a few days behind, so I looked up the new Chance, Donny Boaz. Umm...yes please! He's HOT! Now we are getting somewhere. That softens the blow of losing Justin Hartley to "This Is Us."

I agree that Chelsea is bad for Nick. Plus, Adam is the only one who will be able to get her out of this mess.

I know Phyllis and Ronan had a past but Phyllis and Chance? I don’t remember that. I remember Chance and Chloe.

I agree. I don't think Phyllis and Chance were ever a thing because she introduced herself to him as "I'm Phyllis Summers head of security at the Grand Phoenix" when she first encountered Chance. There didn't seem to be any previous connection between them since she used her first and last name. If Chloe and Chance had something going I hope it doesn't resurface and split up Kevin and Chloe. :(

I wanna say Chloe came to town pregnant and pretending it was Chance's baby, no? Then claimed Cane's, right? And it was Billy's...Delia.

So the impeachment trial...

Do you think they will rerun the episode since the entire country would have been affected?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!