The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Do we believe Theo will really go away to France?
Still don't like the Phyllis actress, too forced acting.
Lola seems to have lost it too.😁

Do we believe Theo will really go away to France?
Still don't like the Phyllis actress, too forced acting.
Lola seems to have lost it too.😁
Nope. That would be way too easy.

The writers should do a poll and see if viewers really want to see Theo. I'd bet that the majority would love to see him go. But that won't happen.

Nope. That would be way too easy.

The writers should do a poll and see if viewers really want to see Theo. I'd bet that the majority would love to see him go. But that won't happen.
We can't even get rid of Rey or Lola so I doubt we'll get rid of Theo. Is Ana gone? I hope. At least Lilly is gone and soon Cane will be too. If only Billy, Lola and Theo could go. I can tolerate Rey.

Chelsea and Chloe's dresses today :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: Same for Vikki's hair. Wowza, did their stylists go on vacay!?!?!?

I hated Phyllis's dress today too. Ruffles! Lots and lots of ruffles! As for Victoria's pigtails I couldn't believe it. What is she? 12?

I hated Phyllis's dress today too. Ruffles! Lots and lots of ruffles! As for Victoria's pigtails I couldn't believe it. What is she? 12?
And her hairs were all poking out of it like it was literally done by a 5 year old. I once read that she insists on doing her own hair, hence many sloppy doos. They call her Bohemian on my other forum (as well as Olive Oil).

I didn't like Phylis's dress today either. Blech!

I missed yesterday’s show...impeachment trial...was it replayed today or do I have to watch it on CBS online?

I missed yesterday’s show...impeachment trial...was it replayed today or do I have to watch it on CBS online?
Nobody got a new episode yesterday. I got the re-run of Neil's funeral at 4pm eastern time. That stupid boring trial keeps messing with my Y&R though. Glad we got an episode today finally.

Nobody got a new episode yesterday. I got the re-run of Neil's funeral at 4pm eastern time. That stupid boring trial keeps messing with my Y&R though. Glad we got an episode today finally.
So, I DVR all of the episodes since I teach all day. This morning, I was watching Thursday's (actually Wednesday's) episode, and about half-way through, the impeachment hearing interrupted for the remainder of the episode. :furious: Keeping all of this straight is so frustrating and confusing. The info on my DVR doesn't give accurate dates, so I'm really paranoid about missing an episode. I guess I will have to watch the second half of the show on CBS online. Who knows if it will be rerun in full another day.

It just so happens that the storyline finally got interesting after months of a snooze fest. The orange man has found yet another way to irritate me.

Omigosh! Michelle Stafford IS Phyllis.
I did not start watching it until a couple of years ago so never saw her as Phyllis. She was a bad actress on GH too.
Her ruffle dress was too small on her, surprised they let her wear it unless they were going for trashy. Is this how this Phyllis is supposed to be?
The past Phyllis was quite sophisticated and always dressed well even though she was a b**** like this one. 😉
I knew Theo wasn't going anywhere; Jack is crazy.

Jack is a jerk. Cares more about this Theo creep than his own SON. This is not Jack like at all.

Phylis actress used to be Phylis before. And she was a little better the last time. This time around she seems kind of high or drunk all the time or something. Not a good look. I want that last actress back. I guess she didn't do evil enough.

I wonder if Catherine really left everything to Jill. And Colin flipped it to Cane. So that he can bribe her to be with him or he's going to get her back with him and then. mysteriously, they will discover that she was named in the will (but Colin knew the whole time). That makes way more sense than leaving it to Cane. I do like con man Colin and love Jill so I wouldn't mind this story playing out. And hope to never see Cane again though.

At her core, Phyllis is NUTS. She drugged Danny and slept with him, tried to run Cricket over, made out with Kyle.... the list is long. The last Phyllis was pretty tame compared to her past. I think they are just trying to bring that part of her back.
Phyllis was always wearing stuff like that- sees herself as a femme fatale for sure.

I loved today's episode with all the flashbacks and seeing everyone SO young again. I'm just not sure this book is going to be a best seller though. 😂

I loved today's episode with all the flashbacks and seeing everyone SO young again. I'm just not sure this book is going to be a best seller though. 😂
The best seller sounds like a booklet I wrote one year for my family about my Christmas memories. I was pretty much broke and didn't have money to buy anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter