The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

It really bothers me when the chef and the servers all have long hair and don't tie it back or wear a hat or hair net with these charity meals. Nothing like a long blond or black hair with your turkey. Lola needs to always wear a hat or something in her kitchen.

Yesterday's show seemed to be setting us up for some new/old relationships, didn't it?

Nick/Phylllis (ugh!!)
Adam/Chelsea
Rey/Victoria
Billy/Amanda

Didn't see them yesterday but Abby/Chance too?

Where would this leave Sharon and Nate? If Billy breaks Victoria's heart again I'm going to scream.

Yesterday's show seemed to be setting us up for some new/old relationships, didn't it?

Nick/Phylllis (ugh!!)
Adam/Chelsea
Rey/Victoria
Billy/Amanda

Didn't see them yesterday but Abby/Chance too?

Where would this leave Sharon and Nate? If Billy breaks Victoria's heart again I'm going to scream.
Nick/Phyllis...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam/Chelsea, inevitable, and if Adam will be halfway decent, I would like to see them reunited, meant to be.
Rey/Victoria...YUCK. Billy is her one true love despite him being damaged.
Billy/Amanda...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't give a rat's behind about Rey, Phyllis, and Amanda. Amanda can have Nate, whatever with him. Phyllis needs to be with a fellow conspirator, nobody that is actually on the show right now. Rey, who really cares?

My couples would be:
Nick/Sharon...destined to be together
Adam/Chelsea...meant to be
Victoria/Billy...soulmates
Abby/Chance...adorable

The End.

Nick/Phyllis...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam/Chelsea, inevitable, and if Adam will be halfway decent, I would like to see them reunited, meant to be.
Rey/Victoria...YUCK. Billy is her one true love despite him being damaged.
Billy/Amanda...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't give a rat's behind about Rey, Phyllis, and Amanda. Amanda can have Nate, whatever with him. Phyllis needs to be with a fellow conspirator, nobody that is actually on the show right now. Rey, who really cares?

My couples would be:
Nick/Sharon...destined to be together
Adam/Chelsea...meant to be
Victoria/Billy...soulmates
Abby/Chance...adorable

The End.
I kinda feel the same except I cannot stand this Billy and actually like Rey better so I like this Rey and Victoria thing. Maybe broken Billy and conspiring Phyllis can be together again. And Amanda and Nate are fine...not sure what what's her names big beef is (Devon's GF) but she needs to back the freak off and let them alone. I have to wonder if she is guilty of something with this whole Catherine's will thing.

I kinda feel the same except I cannot stand this Billy and actually like Rey better so I like this Rey and Victoria thing. Maybe broken Billy and conspiring Phyllis can be together again. And Amanda and Nate are fine...not sure what what's her names big beef is (Devon's GF) but she needs to back the freak off and let them alone. I have to wonder if she is guilty of something with this whole Catherine's will thing.
I am merely tolerating this Billy in the hopes that they will come to their senses and bring Billy Miller back.

I think Devon’s GF feels threatened by Amanda. There may be jealousy going on there too. She and Nate are awfully close. I think both Nate and Devon have the potential of ending up with Amanda.

Maybe Rey could go to the dark side and take up with Phyllis. That would get them both out of the way.

I hope something big happens soon. I'm losing interest again. I have to say it was great seeing Dina enjoying the festivities of Christmas and having a really good day.

Traci and Dina leading the Abbott family in O Come All Ye Faithful with Ashley home for Christmas brought a tear to my eye as it seemed like old school Y&R...

... but sadly that was it. Kyle and Lola are still shagging over all the furniture, Phyllis is still a crazy, vengeful ***** and Billy’s still talking to himself while ignoring Victoria and the kids and sniffing over Amanda. That’s about it...

I'm so sick of Phyllis waiting to pounce and start trouble. When will she learn that being a lousy person has directly caused her to be isolated from everyone but her daughter? I know that this actress is one of the originals (not the exact original, but definitely one from way back), but her schtick is so predictable. At least the previous actress played her as a nicer person with more depth and surprised us once in a while.

Hilary's twin is annoying me with her "friendship" with Billy and her secret being draaaaaagggggged out. Amanda: Stop hanging out with someone's husband! Please writers, let's finish telling her story and get to the point of it all. Enough already.

Billy: Stop hanging out with Amanda. Find a replacement therapist and deal with your nonsense. Communicate with your wife. You don't have to be perfect. Get over yourself! Talk to Jack, the recovering drug addict. He's by no means perfect. He will support you. By the way, how is it Christmastime and there's no sign of Johnny and Katie? Maybe they will show themselves eventually. I've only watched up to 12/25.

Nick: Break up with Chelsea. She's not worth it. Let Adam have her.

Theo: Get a haircut and stop looking so sleazy. You are a member of an affluent family now. Clean up your act.

Why does the storyline move at such a sluggish pace?

It won't be long before Billy does something even more stupid than he's already doing.

Chelsea and Adam are a much better fit than Chelsea and Nick.

What's going on with Chance/Adam/Las Vegas?

I appreciated the original Faith returning and that they didn't age her and replace her.

Will Tessa and Mariah ever get a good storyline?

Is Cane gone once and for all? Please?

I appreciate how much Summer has grown up over the past few months. I actually like her now. 😂😂😂

Phyllis is absolutely obnoxious. I hate the way they’re writing her now along with Stafford’s acting choices.

Love Adam and Chelsea together.

Will anyone be surprised when Billy and Amanda hit the sheets?

Theo looks dirty to me with all the hair and rings. I think he’d look much more attractive with a shorter hair cut.

I hope Phyllis doesn’t seduce Chance but I’m getting that vibe it’s gonna happen.

Please give Jack, Mariah, Sharon, Paul, Michael and Lauren a story.

And give Elena more to do besides going to and coming home from the hospital.

I love Fen. Is that all we’re gonna see of him?

Lily’s coming back for a brief return this month.

I’m so glad that Nick came to his senses and let Chelsea go. It’s so nice to see Chelsea back with Adam.

Billy is really getting on my nerves. I’m losing patience with him. It’s hard to root for him right now.

Watching Sharon go through a health crisis is going to be rough.

Hmm, I see Nick ending back up with Chelsea. Or, at least, Chelsea will want to but maybe he'll be focused on comforting Sharon. I just don't get the feel that Chelsea is really into Adam anymore. Though, when she was with Nick I didn't feel she was into him either.

It was good seeing Rey and Nick both so supportive of Sharon and acting like two adults that can perhaps work together to get her through this health challenge. I hope that doesn't change. I wonder if Faith will return to boarding school or insist on staying in GC? Phyllis is such a pill. I enjoyed seeing Lily back and appreciate her so much more when she isn't having scenes with Cane. Is he going to resurface or is he going to search for Colin forever? I like Chelsea and Adam together so much more than Chelsea and Nick.

It was good seeing Rey and Nick both so supportive of Sharon and acting like two adults that can perhaps work together to get her through this health challenge. I hope that doesn't change. I wonder if Faith will return to boarding school or insist on staying in GC? Phyllis is such a pill. I enjoyed seeing Lily back and appreciate her so much more when she isn't having scenes with Cane. Is he going to resurface or is he going to search for Colin forever? I like Chelsea and Adam together so much more than Chelsea and Nick.
Faith told Sharon and Nick she doesn't want to go back to boarding school while Sharon is sick and they pretty much agreed and would figure it out by the time winter break is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter