The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I saw whole epi yesterday. It comes on at 4pm here. Today, I tuned in at 4 and stupid impeachment was on so I changed the channel. Not sure if it was on at 4:30 for 1/2 an epi. Frustrating. And who is watching the impeachment boring crap anyway???

Last edited:
I saw whole epi yesterday. It comes on at 4pm here. Today, I tuned in at 4 and stupid impeachment was on so I changed the channel. Not sure if it was on at 4:30 for 1/2 an epi. Frustrating. And who is watching the impeachment boring crap anyway???

My husband! He is fascinated by it. He was a political science major in college.

Why do they do that? It's not like it is only one city or state being affected. Can't they just put the show on hold until this is finished? Half of one, and then half of another is stupid. Give me a break. :rolleyes2 It's not as if this was a surprise. They couldn't prepare better for this? AAHHH!!!:furious:
Depending on the timing of the breaks in the hearing some sections of the Country could see the whole episode. I watched the 2nd half of yesterday's episode on Verizon On Demand this morning.

Depending on the timing of the breaks in the hearing some sections of the Country could see the whole episode. I watched the 2nd half of yesterday's episode on Verizon On Demand this morning.
I know. I just think that it’s really unfair for those of us that can’t watch the normal way. It’s not like it’s just local coverage preempting the show. It’s widespread. It’s annoying.

If I headed a network I’d show repeats until the trial is over. NBC made Days available for its affiliates’ sister channels like cozi. ABC preempted GH Tue-Fri. Only CBS aired chopped up episodes viewers had to find to see complete. Screw them! Am I pissed? You bet!

If I headed a network I’d show repeats until the trial is over. NBC made Days available for its affiliates’ sister channels like cozi. ABC preempted GH Tue-Fri. Only CBS aired chopped up episodes viewers had to find to see complete. Screw them! Am I pissed? You bet!
This. 100%. :thumbsup2 ::yes::

Well I’m so confused. I watched half an episode on my DVR. I watched another episode On Demand. I still need to find the other half of the episode I watched. I guess I will have to watch CBS.com on my computer to fill in the blanks.

CBS could have handled this much better.

CBS doesn’t seem to keep their episodes of Y&R available on Demand for very long. Days and GH are on there for weeks. I was able to finish the 2 half episodes that were broadcast because I watched each one the day after it aired. In other words I watched Thursday’s on Friday and Friday’s on Saturday. I guess I’ll have to do that until the trial ends. BTW, soap central has VERY detailed recaps of each episode. You might try reading it there to catch up. They don’t leave out a thing!

CBS doesn’t seem to keep their episodes of Y&R available on Demand for very long. Days and GH are on there for weeks. I was able to finish the 2 half episodes that were broadcast because I watched each one the day after it aired. In other words I watched Thursday’s on Friday and Friday’s on Saturday. I guess I’ll have to do that until the trial ends. BTW, soap central has VERY detailed recaps of each episode. You might try reading it there to catch up. They don’t leave out a thing!
Good idea. It will also put everything in order.

I watch the first half after work which my DVR records from 1230 to 1. The second half I watch the next day on Demand where I can’t FF the ads. It’s getting old quick...

So, I went to On Demand just now to watch yesterday’s episode dated, 1/27/20 thinking I would get some new content and catch up. Well, it’s an episode from last week, the one I watched the first half of on my DVR. So I just have it playing right now while I get ready for work. Maybe I can finally see the end of that episode while I do my makeup.

I am SO SICK and TIRED of this NONSENSE!

I watched today’s episode on CBS.com.

So I guess one of the things that I missed last week was Summer and Kyle kissing. WTH is wrong with him. I thought that he was completely in love with Lola. That’s not how a madly in love newlywed behaves.

Victoria is being completely unreasonable with Billy who is being stupid. I have been holding out hope for them for so long, but they seem determined to destroy their relationship.

I love seeing the support for Sharon and would really love to see this bring her back together with Nick.

I have had enough of Phyllis.

Really? I find soap central recaps some of the most detailed recaps around. They don’t leave anything out.

BTW, Summer and Kyle kissed on Monday’s episode (1/27)

Theo eavesdropped and learned “something“ happened between Kyle and Summer in San Francisco on Tuesday’s episode (1/28)

Billy moved out of Victoria’s house on Wednesday’s episode (1/29)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter