Theme Park Tickets

PAULINE HALL

Earning My Ears
Can anuone tell me if it is better to buy tickets in the UK or wait until you are in Orlando I have had conflicting advice and am not sure what to do. We already have a 5 day hopper but we would like to but for Universal and Seaworld

thank you

Pauline

You can save a few dollars by buying in advance (but watch out for postage charges) you may also save some queuing time. From my point of view, buying in advance also spreads the cost of the holiday a bit and, bearing in mind that tickets can cost £1000 or more, that can be a good idea.

Sometimes you can get special offers by buying in advance (we got hoppers with extra options), It is worth noting that at the moment you can get Seaworld and/or Busch Gardens fun passes which get you in until the end of 2002 for the price of a day ticket - but you have to buy on-line before the end of April.

It is really a matter of personal preference.

Hi Pauline,:wave:
Can't help with buying tickets in US but Keith Prowse are always good and Palm Travel are quite competitive also. You could always try Lunn Polly too as they were doing a special offer not long ago but i can't remember if they did USF or IOA specials.
Hope this helped and didn't confuse!

Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxxx
:bounce:

Just to follow on from Benngunn - we used Ticketmania in February and our tickets (proper tickets not vouchers) were received in 10 days from the US. We saved a few dollars on the ticket price and there was no postage payable either. It was great when we got to the parks and just wandered past all the (long) queues.

I would definately buy in advance again - especially if there are a few of you.

also there is a superb special offer on at the moment, you can get 10 day passes for under £199 (lunn poly are charging £199 - or http://www.theflightshop.co.uk/theme.htm are charging £188 ) depending on how you feel about internet shopping.

I think we are going to go with the flight shop or maybe virgin travel store

http://www.virgintravelstore.com/KeithProwse/main.aspwho are charging £190.

we are also going to buy the seaworld fun pass which is only $5 more than a single day ticket and is unlimited visits until the end of 2002. You have to buy it online and print out a voucher.

Bev

Hi,

We waited and brought over there but didn't find any great bargains. You can beat the Gate prices by around 5-10% by using some of the larger ticket (tourist information) shops.

If you're prepared to go to a timeshare presentation you can get very cheap tickets. A friend of my did that.

He's Asian, before they went he told his wife not to speak english and everything the reps said to him he translated into urdu (SP?) so it took a long time. They had three 'interviews' with reps and did the same thing each time.

Long story short the rep's got so fed up they gave my friend his tickets to get rid of him , saved about £300.00 he reckoned.

A friend of mine has used the timeshare presentations to save a fortune on tickets over the years but last year actually signed up for a $75,000 apartment ! !

I've decided to buy mine before I go just in case my wife gets tempted :D !

P.S. went for the £188 10 day tickets at the flight shop (www.theflightshop.co.uk/theme.htm)after looking around:earseek: .

Have a great time

Mike

Hi Pauline,

Just booked my tickets for trip in November I went for the 5 Park Flexi and found Ticketmania to be the most reasonable and ordering was really straight forward.I did come across somewhere cheaper for tickets though but contact is through email at MapleLeafTickets@aol.com they will send an email price list.The only thing that put me off using them was the fact that they had never shipped to the UK before.

Anyway I hope you get sorted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter