Theme Parks Additions

fthomasr

Earning My Ears
I've always wondered and looked for but never found a website or blog that you could type in the last time you were at WDW so that it could display everything new that has been added since. Does anyone know of one or an easy way to see that? Last time we were there was 2016.

Thanks!

I don’t know of any, but maybe log into the wdw website and look at the maps to start with. Maybe someone here can help you further than that.

I think TP has a list of new attractions by year? Someone will probably be able to find a link... I’m no longer a subscriber.

The Unofficial Guide has a section of the book dedicated to this.

Even though I've been to WDW many times, I still buy the Unofficial Guide every year just to keep up with changes as well as to have on hand (I buy Kindle version) to look up things while I'm there. I have a subscription to their touring plans as well so I can also look stuff up on their site but the book is more comprehensive and quite entertaining to read, especially if you need a WDW fix.

Hmmm. I do buy the Unofficial guide every year that we go (2019s will be in my hand tomorrow). I wonder if they allow access to previous years online?

Hmmm. I do buy the Unofficial guide every year that we go (2019s will be in my hand tomorrow). I wonder if they allow access to previous years online?

Check your local library and library online for older editions too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter