Themed Magic bans.... sold out?

I wonder if the “white circle” options in MDE is because they have their own account? That’s how mine is with my daughter and Mum I can see Mum’s but my DD21 has her own account and I can’t see hers?! It claims they have shipped so I guess I shall find out next week eh?:confused3 (Waiting...Waiting...Waiting....Just Keep Waiting!)

Below is an email I received about our order...thought I’d pass it along as info to those who have ordered for future trips...we’re in Canada so our bands don’t get shipped.

We are so excited for your upcoming visit to Walt Disney World® Resort! We hope you are enjoying the planning experience and looking forward to vacationing with us.
We are reaching out about the recent MagicBand order you made through My Disney Experience. Due to strong popularity, fulfillment of your order has been delayed. Thank you for your patience; we are working hard to fulfill your order as soon as possible.
Please accept our sincerest apologies and know that we want to make sure your vacation planning stays on track. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you real soon!

Sincerely,
Guest Experience Team
Magic Kingdom, Inc.

With the option to choose a different magic band, what will the luggage tag look like??? My band arrives soon, what will I find in the box??!!

I just received mine in the mail today, although my trip isn't until October. (It was ordered the day the offer first came out.)

Got mine today as well. There was one luggage tag in the box, it was Mickey alone (forget what color he is). But at least the bands were what we ordered, one HM and one plain red.

From what has been posted on the Dis, only solid color bands are getting luggage tags, not the themed ones.

Yeah, there weren't any luggage tags with mine either, just some vouchers for mini golf and such.

I’ll update you all. We ordered 5 bands a week ago, two were $10 each (Flynn Ryder and Goofy), I paid for them and received a call from Virginia(?) saying they were the company who completes the orders and they were not allowed to print the name I selected for myself (“Stinker”)..it’s a family nickname and always makes my kids smile..I’m lactose intolerant 😂😂 I had to use my regular name, but she said they were shipping yesterday. It’s odd because we haven’t even paid for our trip, it’s in mid- August, I only put the deposit down. I thought it odd that they were shipping so early.
But, on my Disney Experience- it shows an old style magicband for the child who I ordered Flynn Ryder, and only Goofy is showing. I guess I’ll wait and see if both were created- I can’t find a charge for them yet on the card????

I’ll update you all. We ordered 5 bands a week ago, two were $10 each (Flynn Ryder and Goofy), I paid for them and received a call from Virginia(?) saying they were the company who completes the orders and they were not allowed to print the name I selected for myself (“Stinker”)..it’s a family nickname and always makes my kids smile..I’m lactose intolerant 😂😂 I had to use my regular name, but she said they were shipping yesterday. It’s odd because we haven’t even paid for our trip, it’s in mid- August, I only put the deposit down. I thought it odd that they were shipping so early.
But, on my Disney Experience- it shows an old style magicband for the child who I ordered Flynn Ryder, and only Goofy is showing. I guess I’ll wait and see if both were created- I can’t find a charge for them yet on the card????

I ordered mine on Day 1 - 6 of them. Got them already, no issues, but still no charge.

I ordered ours on Tuesday this week when they were briefly out again- and got them already today!
Happy dance!
We got the castle one and the spaceship earth one.
So excited.... I hope everyone here gets what they want too!

I ordered mine on May 20th. My ds was the only one that didn't want an upgrade to his magic band. I got an email this past Wednesday that my order has been delayed due to strong popularity. Our trip starts on July 6th. What's the likeliness that we will get our order?

Our worries are over. Our bands arrived yesterday, and even though my wife's showed a plain white dot where the band would normally be on the web site, she got the one we ordered! Very cool and very excited that everything arrived as it was supposed too.

Disney just didn't think this through really. They needed a better system to possibly waitlist and limit how far ahead you can order these. We are going in September and put in just normal bands at this point if I can end up switching them I will but don't have high hopes for it.

Went on yesterday, no options except for the solid colors.

Hope they get back in stock soon!

Even though app did not show one we bought- both two designed ones we bought came in mail today. Excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts