• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There is a guest services in downtown disney?

Stacey2grls

<font color=blue>Am currently on a "see food" diet
It was mentioned from a different post that there is a Guest Services in downtown disney. Really? I have never been and we have 8:40 ps at CRT, so I thought I would have to go back to guest services on main street to get it. But since there is one in Downtown disney I could get a GAC the day before, if true could someone please confirm I could get a Gac there. Thank you very much! princess: princess:

The DTD GS is next to the "A" area of parking. If you are heading to Pin Traders from the parking lot, Once Upon a Toy is on your right and Guest Services is on your left.

I know you can buy tickets and make reservations there, as well as rent wheelchairs but I don't know if they can issue a GAC or if it can only be done at the parks.

Just to advise, Guest Services at Downtown Disney has recently moved. They are now located between Team Mickey and Ghiradelli (where the air brushing place is located).

Stacey2grls said:
It was mentioned from a different post that there is a Guest Services in downtown disney. Really? I have never been and we have 8:40 ps at CRT, so I thought I would have to go back to guest services on main street to get it. But since there is one in Downtown disney I could get a GAC the day before, if true could someone please confirm I could get a Gac there. Thank you very much! princess: princess:

oh, I can't wait to hear the answer to this...I'd love to get a GAC for my ds the night we arrive (when we plan on heading to Downtown Disney).

I believe someone else had posted once that they tried to get a GAC at DD Guest Services and were told they can only be issued in the parks. I know we have inquired about one before at Guest Services at a WDW resort and were told that.

Last summer I also tried to get our GAC at DTD and was told that we needed to go to the parks to obtain our new card. It would be nice if we could get our card ahead of time at DTD. I don't know why they can't issue the cards there as they are probably the same people that trade off with the ones that work in the parks and maybe share the same computer system.

I emailed GS this week and they said we could get the card early ( night of arrival ) at the outside GS windows at the MK ( where I requested it ) if we wanted to. We will be going to the parks on the next day.

HTH :wave2:

Daydreamer64 said:
I emailed GS this week and they said we could get the card early ( night of arrival ) at the outside GS windows at the MK ( where I requested it ) if we wanted to. We will be going to the parks on the next day.

HTH :wave2:

thanks for the info....that's what I think I'll do too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter