There is no "s" in Ohana

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumb_when-comforting-a-grammar-nazi-i-always-say-softly-there-8266105.png

Also, dining. Not dinning.

Where's my there, their, they're? ;)

And "should/could/would/must have" (or 've if you must abbreviate - though my English teacher senior year would not allow that until you had proven you knew it was have) NOT "should/could/would/must of".

Also, you wonder about something, but you wander through or around a place.

There is no “s” in Kroger either but if you are from Ohio there is - it is Kroger’s. We do that all the time. I actually thought Meijers was the name of that store way back when. It was years before I realized there is no “s”. So yep it is O’hana’s to us lol (although to be honest only when I speak it out loud - not when I write it)

There is no “s” in Kroger either but if you are from Ohio there is - it is Kroger’s. We do that all the time. I actually thought Meijers was the name of that store way back when. It was years before I realized there is no “s”. So yep it is O’hana’s to us lol (although to be honest only when I speak it out loud - not when I write it)
Where are you from?? Because Kroger and Meijer are the go to stores here in Northeast Ohio. And the Kroger here is the bomb diggity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter