There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Thank you everyone!!!
I didn't get on yesterday since it was crazy busy Between cleaning the house going to the ceremony come home do a few things then off to Job #2 i had no idea where i was.

BUT while i was at Job #2 i was starving. So i grabbed a Donut hole..

WORST MISTAKE of my life right now. ..

#1 found out they are OLD.. Now i am sick as a dog. My poor tummy is ANGRY. I am here at Job #1 dying. I PRAY it goes away within the next 5 hours... hence my very short post here.

i-can-t-keep-calm-because-today-we-re-going-to-disney-world-1.png

Kids still think we are leaving tomorrow. They have tests today and hope they do well. The Teacher kept them after class for an hour to go over the homework for the next week... SO their Drive will consist of HOMEWORK! LOL

Tom is at home he will finish the grocery shopping and whatever else is needed.

I hope to get some updates as we are there?!?!

If not I WILL TALK TO YOU ALL WHEN WE GET BACK!!!
Thank you all for reading along on this journey of chaos! Cant' wait to see what magic we can make!!!

Faith Trust and Pixi dust to you all!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ROAD TRIPPIN' TO DISNEY WORLD RIGHT NOW, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Have a freakin' AWESOME trip, lady!!! Can't wait to read the TR!!! :woohoo:

Blargh....old donut holes :( Hope you're feeling better because......

YOU ARE AT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! :flower1::yay::yay:pixiedust::dogdance::rainbow::flower::cheer2::cool1::banana::bounce:party::woohoo::jumping1::dancer:

I can't wait to hear all the details when you get back.

Hope you all have a wonderful trip!!! Perhaps I'll spot you! If you happen to see me be sure to stop me and say hello!

Mo!!!! I see that you guys are having a blast down there in the Magic World. Cannot wait to follow the new TR's!

Hi, Mo! :wave2:
It was SO awesome running into you and the fam not once, but TWICE!! and a bonus DIS meet with Ariana, too :thumbsup2 Hope you guys have a fabulously magical rest of your trip as I am back at work today. Blah!! Looking forward to seeing all your awesome pictures and hearing about the adventures you had!!!
Jackie :earsgirl:

I hope your trip was fabulous and that your journey home was smooth!!! Will look forward to hearing all about it! So sorry we missed each other at AK and our other days just didn't line up. Not sure your dates for September, but we booked a bounce back for 9/8-9/16, although our dates may change. Stay warm. What an adjustment. We got back to Boston with just sweatshirts. Went out to dinner on Saturday since we had no food in the house and I couldn't deal with it... especially since I was sweating that morning at WDW!

WE ARE BACK!!! I cannot wait to tell you all about our amazing trip! We loved every part! (who doesn't?)

I promise to get a report up and running as soon as ALL 2,400 pictures are edited and in order!

Have a wonderful trip, and a safe drive, hope to see you soon!

Hope you feel better soon!

I was better by the time we hit FL! LOL i think it's the bubble you go in?

Have a wonderful trip! "see" you when you get back!

Thank you!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ROAD TRIPPIN' TO DISNEY WORLD RIGHT NOW, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Have a freakin' AWESOME trip, lady!!! Can't wait to read the TR!!! :woohoo:

It was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Have a safe and fabulous trip!!

I want to be back...

Blargh....old donut holes :( Hope you're feeling better because......

YOU ARE AT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! :flower1::yay::yay:pixiedust::dogdance::rainbow::flower::cheer2::cool1::banana::bounce:party::woohoo::jumping1::dancer:

I can't wait to hear all the details when you get back.

Stupid donut holes... Never again.
I adore Disney world...

Hope you all have a wonderful trip!!! Perhaps I'll spot you! If you happen to see me be sure to stop me and say hello!

Did you see us anywhere?!?!

Mo!!!! I see that you guys are having a blast down there in the Magic World. Cannot wait to follow the new TR's!

We were having a great time!!! I hope to get something together SOON! I need a fun title... that's going to take me forever!

Hope the donutholeitis wore off and you are having an AMAZING time!! :D

I vow to NEVER eat them again!!!

I hope you are having an awesome trip!

We did!! can't wait to tell you all about it!

Hope your trip is awesome and your tummy got over the donut hole anger quickly :)

Never again! I will never eat them again!!!
it was a great trip!

I hope your trip was fabulous and that your journey home was smooth!!! Will look forward to hearing all about it! So sorry we missed each other at AK and our other days just didn't line up. Not sure your dates for September, but we booked a bounce back for 9/8-9/16, although our dates may change. Stay warm. What an adjustment. We got back to Boston with just sweatshirts. Went out to dinner on Saturday since we had no food in the house and I couldn't deal with it... especially since I was sweating that morning at WDW!

I cannot tell you much about the ride home as it will spoil the TR but we did make it safe!
Same here we didn't have a crumb in the house! Pizza it was! LOL..
the weather is FRIGHTFUL. I want to go back now...

HELLO!
we sadly are back in cold grey Chicago.. not wanted to be here. I WANNA GO BACK! We had an amazing time. Really enjoyed spending time with a GREAT FRIEND! and cannot wait to tell you all the tales!!!

As you know i have to edit several pictures... Over 2,400 pictures... Yeah i did that... once they are done the MM is done and in order i will start the report! YAY!

I wasn't supposed to be back at work today.. BUT i did.. So i hope to stay incognito to catch up.. I am leaving my auto reply on my email here... Shhhh don't tell them... LOL!

SEE YA REAL SOON!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!