These guys are the Magic of Disney...

Chuck S

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
We were in line for the Elsa/Anna meet and greet at MK (traveling with a pair of 6 year old princesses) and these guys were in line with us. They found an autograph book under the couch in their room, and the only thing in it was the name and address of the little girl who lost it. These three made it their mission to get all the autographs of all the characters at MK, and then send the book back to the little girl. The guy on the far right is a friend who was part of the group of 16 I traveled with this year, and he was so touched by their kindness that he got a picture with them.

11390073_1593701407566780_1684461532984747124_n.jpg

So sweet. I hope they accomplish their mission! What a surprise for that little girl.

Hahhh! That's my friends and I! I'm the middle of the 3 with the bright red shirts. I was wondering if I'd ever see this picture show up anywhere.

You can see the video my boyfriend (the one in the tank top) made about the whole experience here:

Thanks! We had a good time doing it. It definitely made for a memorable trip.
We have not yet gotten the chance to send the book out yet. We've both been really busy lately. Hopefully putting everything together and getting it into the mail this weekend though.

What a precious story! My first trip to WDW was at the age of 34 in 2002 for our 8th Anniversary. It was a fantastic trip and I purchased my autograph book at the Disney Welcome Center in Ocala, I think. It is no longer open. I received many autographs that first trip and had a fantastic time. Characters have always creeped me out (especially Santa Claus) but I really wanted these and at 34 I could certainly put aside the creep factor and get the signatures. We were almost at the end of the trip when tragedy stuck and I lost my book. I had not put my name and address in it so there was no way for anyone to return it to me. I still remember looking through the book while I had it and enjoyed remembering those moments. My husband was impressed with how many autographs I was able to get. Todd, my DH, and I have our very first picture with Mickey Mouse from that trip, which survived Katrina.

As you can tell that first trip turned me into a WDW freak and we now go once or twice a year as DVC Members.

I have often thought of my book and I hope some little visitor got it and enjoyed as much as I did. Maybe they were only there for a day and would have not had time to get all the signatures that I did. Thank you so much for making a little girls dream come true...and by proxy, an older girl's dream, too!! Disney is a truly Magical Place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!