~They Are Dropping You On A Empty Island....~

WebmasterKathy said:
A desserted island sounds great to me, too! Anything chocolate would be fine, for starters!
:sunny:

hey.....sotp picking on me!! I have been studying Medical Terminology all week-end, and yes I spell just fine there...I am getting an A! so when I am here, I slack! :rotfl:

and mine would be toothbrush!

My iPod....if I'm going to starve/thirst to death, I at least want to listen to Eminem. :music:

disneyworld! said:
hey.....sotp picking on me!! I have been studying Medical Terminology all week-end, and yes I spell just fine there...I am getting an A! so when I am here, I slack! :rotfl:

Best wishes regarding your studies. :)

I meant no offense, but "couldn't" resist. :blush:

(But now I'm wonderin' who "they" are and why "they" are dropping me there! :p)

Janet- I didn't mean to pick on you! But the desserted word just launched so many pictures of yummy stuff in my head!!! :cloud9:

no problem guys!! I know that I can really butcher the english language!!!!! it is all good :goodvibes :rotfl: :goodvibes :rotfl: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter