They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 COMPLETE! 2/8 pg. 73

First things first, it's great that Papadon has been cleared to do the drive down to see you race and is overall still on the way up :)

Secondly, you definitely don't need to apologize for your lack of Dising. We all understand that you've had a lot on your plate besides just Papadon and planning for your next trip, you've got a life and that's more than okay. We're all still gonna be here when you've got time.

Which, speaking of your next time, have an amazing trip! I'll be following along on Instagram so I can't wait to see some real live adventures.

Ooh, staying in the royal rooms for an extended period of time sounds like a great idea for your trip next year, I hope you can swing it.

Overall, I've just enjoyed following along with this adventure (there was a lot to it despite how relaxed it was), so thanks for sharing it with us :flower3:

Hi Danielle. I've been following along for this whole report and I even went back and read your previous one. It only just occurred to me that I hadn't said 'hello'. So, I apologize for my lurking. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to see more on your F&W report.

I hope that Popadon continues to recover well and get back to his normal, wacky self! :)

Have fun next week! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Yay! Great wrap up! And I'm so glad Pop is doing better and he'll be able to join you in Disney. We loved the POR Royal Rooms, they're fun and classy, so many neat little things to discover.

I'll have to go back and re-read your SWW posts, to get me pumped for this year! :jumping1:

That is so great that Papadon will be able to be down at Disney for when you run the race .... I am sure you will both be so happy to see each other when you cross the finish line!

I love how you had a trip with about 187 DISmeets, Flower and Garden Festival, Star Wars Weekends, and a 24 hour day ... and you still highlight "the relaxing nature of the trip" as a highlight :tongue: (ok, just randonly love that new smiley)

And of course the tremendous photos! Thanks for posting some of your favorites as it was fun to re-live them

I mean, seriously: Epic:

and, not only what your dad is doing here, but the look on your mom's face is perfect:

For some reason seeing this one I keep hearing in my head "are you not entertained?!?!?!?!":

Thank you so much for writing up a great trip report. best of luck with the upcoming race and can't wait to read about all of your future adventures!

Danielle is right it was one of trip that I will remember and treasure for ever too. It was so great to meet so many new Dis friends. Thank you so much too for all the well wishes for Rick(popadon) He is doing really well and looking forward to being there and cheering us on at the finish line.

Wow, seeing all those meets all together. Loaded!!!!

IMG_3867.jpg

Still my favourite. :rotfl2:

I love that this became such a memorable trip for you. Seeing everything is summary form... WOW. The stuff dreams are made of.

As always Danielle, THANK YOU for sharing your wonderful family and its wonderful, crazy, beautiful shenanigans with us. :goodvibes

Good luck on your upcoming race, Danielle. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Is this your first Disney race?

This trip really looked like a lot of fun. You really had a lot of Dismeets, too. :)

What a great recap! And a wonderful trip, I can just feel the happiness (and silliness). I am so happy Popadon is going to make the trip. I can't wait to see you all.....NEXT WEEK!

I'm sorry I missed your last update (we were gone for the weekend to see the kids; I was going to go and do my recap and thank those who have joined my PTR for May, but saw your update so I hustled here first).

I'm glad Popadon is able to drive with Mom.

I do love your recap.

Your picture selections are terrific (especially the Popadon escapades); your DIS meets awesome.

As always, thanks for sharing the trip with us.

First, so glad Popadon is doing better and headed down to Disney with you all. Pixie dust is real ; )

When are you all staying through? We r headed down for my daughters 4th bday on the 22nd

Completely unrelated, think I just gave u your first like on this new fangled dis system. Not often I can claim to be the first anymore ; )

Lastly, thank you, thank you, thank you for letting us follow along in your familys adventures. You all have such an exuberance for life and through these trip reports you let the rest of us take part. Thanks to you, pop, and mom

We're really glad he's doing better too. And super grateful that he's coming with us on the trip.

We are staying from the 17th through the 25th. :) So we'll overlap!

Hahaha, that's awesome! I didn't know there were likes!

And thank you so much for reading! It means so much for everyone to read along. I'm just amazed at the number of readers I have on a regular basis. It's really awesome.

Great wrap-up! :goodvibes

Man, I'd forgotten just how many DIS-meets you'd had in one trip! :faint:

Really hoping the violet lemonade is back this year - I'd be really interested in trying that one! :thumbsup2

Thanks!

I forgot too, until I had to go through the list and had to double check to make sure I didn't forget anyone. LOL.

OMG, it's so good! I recommend the violet lemonade so so much.

Agreed, great wrap up and recap. The picture recap all at once is both hilarious and a reminder of what a great trip you had. Glad Popadon and your mom will be cheering you on at the race.

Thanks so much.

I love having the funny pictures throughout the recap. I think it's the best representation of who we really are.

That was quite a trip! Star Wars, F&G, 24 hour day, meet-ups, Disney Bounding.... Funny you say "relaxing nature" of the trip, when you did so much!

I am heading down to MCO 2/21. Will just miss you! Can't wait to hear about the race!

It really was quite a trip!

Nope, you shouldn't miss us. We are there until the 25th. :)

So happy that Pop will be able to come down with you guys!

It's so great that you consider this trip one of your best. It really sounds like it was a blast and that you and your parents had SO much fun. And all the DISmeets on top of that too!

Booo to this TR being over but I of course look forward to more and can't wait to hear about the race when it's all over!! :goodvibes

I am so beyond thrilled that he's coming with us. I don't know how I would have felt if he wasn't there at the finish line waiting for me.

It really is one of my most memorable trips. I'm so glad we went and had such a great time.

First things first, it's great that Papadon has been cleared to do the drive down to see you race and is overall still on the way up :)

Secondly, you definitely don't need to apologize for your lack of Dising. We all understand that you've had a lot on your plate besides just Papadon and planning for your next trip, you've got a life and that's more than okay. We're all still gonna be here when you've got time.

Which, speaking of your next time, have an amazing trip! I'll be following along on Instagram so I can't wait to see some real live adventures.

Ooh, staying in the royal rooms for an extended period of time sounds like a great idea for your trip next year, I hope you can swing it.

Overall, I've just enjoyed following along with this adventure (there was a lot to it despite how relaxed it was), so thanks for sharing it with us :flower3:

We're really happy that he's able to come along.

I hate it when I'm a bad DISer. I try to update once a week and when I can't, I just feel like a slacker. LOL.

Thanks! I'm so glad to share everything with everyone and I'm glad you'll be following along on IG too. :)

It was relaxed for us based on the length of time we were there. We didn't feel the need to rush rush rush and it really felt great.

Hi Danielle. I've been following along for this whole report and I even went back and read your previous one. It only just occurred to me that I hadn't said 'hello'. So, I apologize for my lurking. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to see more on your F&W report.

I hope that Popadon continues to recover well and get back to his normal, wacky self! :)

Have fun next week! Can't wait to hear all about it.

No worries on lurking! But thanks so much for saying hello!

I'll be updating the F&W trip soon, I just really wanted to get this one wrapped up. Too many trips taken, I tell you. LOL.

He's still his normal self thankfully, so he'll be back in fine form on this trip I'm sure.

Yay! Great wrap up! And I'm so glad Pop is doing better and he'll be able to join you in Disney. We loved the POR Royal Rooms, they're fun and classy, so many neat little things to discover.

I'll have to go back and re-read your SWW posts, to get me pumped for this year! :jumping1:

I am super happy too that he's coming. I really liked the Royal Room, I remember wishing that we were staying there for longer than one night.

I'm so pumped too! I wish we did more SWW on this trip, but that's what the next trip is for in May. Hahahaha.

That is so great that Papadon will be able to be down at Disney for when you run the race .... I am sure you will both be so happy to see each other when you cross the finish line!

I love how you had a trip with about 187 DISmeets, Flower and Garden Festival, Star Wars Weekends, and a 24 hour day ... and you still highlight "the relaxing nature of the trip" as a highlight :tongue: (ok, just randonly love that new smiley)

And of course the tremendous photos! Thanks for posting some of your favorites as it was fun to re-live them

I mean, seriously: Epic:

and, not only what your dad is doing here, but the look on your mom's face is perfect:

For some reason seeing this one I keep hearing in my head "are you not entertained?!?!?!?!":

Thank you so much for writing up a great trip report. best of luck with the upcoming race and can't wait to read about all of your future adventures!

I am so absolutely grateful that he's going to be coming along.

Right, 187 DISmeets is right! This upcoming trip is going to have a ton too. Super exciting stuff! It was relaxing! Even though there was a lot going on, but mainly because we had a lot of days to do it.

I loved those pictures. When I went through I had to pick the things that were a true representation of who we are. I think they were pretty good.

Good luck on your upcoming race, Danielle. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Is this your first Disney race?

This trip really looked like a lot of fun. You really had a lot of Dismeets, too. :)

Thanks so much!

Yup, this is my first Disney race. I had always said that I wanted my first Disney race to be the Princess Half Marathon, so I'm pretty excited.

We really did have a lot of DISmeets! And the crazy part is that most of them were the first day!

What a great recap! And a wonderful trip, I can just feel the happiness (and silliness). I am so happy Popadon is going to make the trip. I can't wait to see you all.....NEXT WEEK!

I know, you definitely can feel the happiness. :)

I can't wait either! Aaaaahhhhh, I can't believe it's here already!

I'm sorry I missed your last update (we were gone for the weekend to see the kids; I was going to go and do my recap and thank those who have joined my PTR for May, but saw your update so I hustled here first).

I'm glad Popadon is able to drive with Mom.

I do love your recap.

Your picture selections are terrific (especially the Popadon escapades); your DIS meets awesome.

As always, thanks for sharing the trip with us.

Awww, thanks for coming here first! And I've got to hop on your PTR for May. :) I'm slowly digging myself out of my DIS hole.

I'm so glad he can drive too. I really wanted him there.

Of course the recap is full of Popadon escapades. You couldn't recap a trip without those. Hahaha.

Popadon popping out of the bathroom with those towel ears... priceless. Glad he'll be down for your upcoming trip!!

So glad that Popadon is cleared to drive. YAY! Can't wait to see him...and you...and your mom!

Fun pictures! I just love that picture of us at HS. That was so fun! Come to think of it - I haven't seen those shorts I was wearing in while. Hmmmm - I need to find them. :confused3

You really did have an awesome trip and plenty of fun times.

Good for you for already planning for the 1/2 marathon next Jan. I want to get through this one first before I make any future plans, although I am eyeing up the Wine & Dine half in 2016 (with Cynthia). We'll see. I am going to need a break from long runs after this, but I'd like to try doing some local 10k's over the summer. There is one sponsored by a brewery that I really want to do. Shocking, right? :drinking1

I absolutely LOVED your trip report!! Im kinda sad it's over, but at least there are another two in the making !!
And I'm really happy your pop will be able to drive down to Disney with you all. Good luck with your race! :cheer2:

Thanks so much for sharing your trips with us. They've made me laugh and smile with every update :goodvibes:goodvibes

What a fantastic trip! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! :flower3:

I'm thrilled that I found this and your other reports - it's obvious that you have such a great time and I loved "meeting" your awesome family!

I'm thrilled that Popadon will be able to join you for the next trip! I look forward to more pictures like the one of him in the Darth Vadar hat, and everyone's favorite of him sporting the towel Mickey ears. :lmao: Best of luck on your race!

Such a fun recap! You really did meet so many people on this trip! And the costumes are so fantastic, I forgot about those :cloud9:

Sad that this is over, but look forward to your next 100+ TR's!:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!