They say fish have a three second memory

Domo

Wotcha
Yeah, right. My fish know exactly when it's feeding time and that us tapping on the glass means a treat is in order. Three second memory my foot!

Yeah, right. My fish know exactly when it's feeding time and that us tapping on the glass means a treat is in order. Three second memory my foot!

I agree. My SIL actually did a science project in high school where she trained fish to respond to certain cues for feeding time. They can definitely learn!

Mythbusters tested it and proved that goldfish are much smarter than previously believed. They were able to remember obstacles and places to locate food IIRC

My (now late) goldfish used to swim up to the glass wiggling like crazy when I came into the room. I'd like to think it was more than just knowing I was the source of the food, but probably not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter