They're all dumps. Now let's get on with our lives.

iankh said:
[witty_remark]

I'm going to settle this once and for all. They are all dumps and verge on mousekeslums.

VWL - Dump
BCV - Dump
OKW - Dump
SSR - Dump
BWV - Dump

Any future resport built. Double-dump.

Now that that's settled, let's just all move on.

[/witty_remark]

Author's Additional edit - Hmmmm. Since some people may not realize that I am being sarcatic and witty. I have added beginning and end tags to my above posting to clearly demark where the funny begins and ends.

Can we nomiate this for a sticky! (I LOVE this post and I love my dumps!)

By the way, you forgot HH and VB. I am sure they are also dumps!

Dean said:
But your resort is more rotten than my resort.

Dean! Watch your mouth -- people might become interested in staying at your resort. My resort is much more rotten than your resort. There is nothing at SSR that would interest anybody -- no reason for anyone to even want to stay there. iankh was right -- SSR is definitely a dump. Folks, consider BCV, VWL, BWV and OKW before you even think about SSR. Heck -- there's a lovely Red Roof Inn at the corner of 535 and 192 -- much nicer than SSR.

I'm sure Daitcher would agree with that one.

Trust me, you wouldn't want to stay at SSR. Just leave me alone to hang out in the dumpiest dump.

Finally. A thread that makes sense. Thank you!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot:

:cool1: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :confused3 :lmao: :teeth: :banana: :Pinkbounc :love: :cheer2: :moped: :woohoo: :wave: :badpc: :stir: :yay: :rolleyes1 :wave2: :surfweb: :bounce: :hippie:

Can't forget the bouncies

RoyalCanadian said:
Dean! Watch your mouth -- people might become interested in staying at your resort. My resort is much more rotten than your resort. There is nothing at SSR that would interest anybody -- no reason for anyone to even want to stay there. iankh was right -- SSR is definitely a dump. Folks, consider BCV, VWL, BWV and OKW before you even think about SSR. Heck -- there's a lovely Red Roof Inn at the corner of 535 and 192 -- much nicer than SSR.

I'm sure Daitcher would agree with that one.

Trust me, you wouldn't want to stay at SSR. Just leave me alone to hang out in the dumpiest dump.

Puh-leaze! I am sure that anything, even a used refrigerator packing carton would be better that the gaggle of hovels we, the unfortunate, are forced to choose from! A ditch by the side of the road would be palatial, not to mention luxurious by comparison, to these mouse-manufacturered squatters flats.

So, let's get real people.

yeah... we stay at the Boardwalk - what a dump! Can you believe you actually have to WALK to Epcot or MGM - I mean, WHAT was DVC thinking!?! And really, there's ONLY about a dozen nice restaurants in the area! We really got the shaft! Anyone wanna sell their points??? :teeth:

:rotfl2: I just spit my coffee out when I read this!! Thanks for a good laugh, Iankh! We needed one around here!! :lmao:

Thanks for making my morning....I would love to be in a dump right now!

:cheer2: :Pinkbounc :lmao: :wave: :yay: :bounce: :banana:

I have 4 dumps! :rotfl2: OP, you know you are dating yourself! I havent heard that term used in years! LOL!!

My Dumps? Isnt that a Black-Eyed Pea Song? :lmao:

My Dumps, my lovely lady Dumps, in the back and in the front!! :rotfl2:

My Dump is bigger than your Dump!

DUMPS is right! Please someone start a threadabout how dumpy BCV are!!! :thumbsup2 Some hit a home run with the ideas. Who cares who likes what, as long as you like it, who cares? It is your "home" not there home. This brings to mind something I just ranted about on another thread. Why all the people defending SSR? Who cares who likes it? Call my home a dump all you want, not gonna stop me from booking it. Have to wonder who these SSR defenders are and what there motive is? Keep the place to themselves? Sell them maybe? Thanks for telling it liike it is, they really are dumps especially the BCV. They become an even bigger dump 7 months before you want to stay. :lmao:

LIFERBABE said:
My Dumps, my lovely lady Dumps, in the back and in the front!!

.........DVC's got me spendin'...oh spending all my money, on dem dumps, oh yeah..oh yeah ;)

my dump rocks your dump outta the water! :lmao:

Please note to any potential renters:

We are just kidding and don't expect any more of this $10 or less per point nonsense. :teeth:

When life hands you a lemon, make lemonade.

When DVC hands you a dump, ask for a dumpster view.

I'll be at the dump in 37 days :bounce:

Why is it that a thread that calls all of the DVC resorts "a dump" is probably the most encouraging thread I've seen here in a while. :banana:

Again, all whiners are banished to a night at the Masters Inn. :rotfl2:

sajetto said:
.........DVC's got me spendin'...oh spending all my money, on dem dumps, oh yeah..oh yeah ;)

my dump rocks your dump outta the water! :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl2:

Ok Sajetto! I wanna party with you!! :rotfl2:

No more drama, you dont want no drama, dont touch my Dumps! :lmao:

LIFERBABE said:
:rotfl: :rotfl2:

Ok Sajetto! I wanna party with you!! :rotfl2:

No more drama, you dont want no drama, dont touch my Dumps! :lmao:

Sure...man you've got a lot of dumps...which one would we party at? I'm at the major dump over the river and through the woods from your oldest dump, but ya know PI is just across the way. We could get on with one major ho down over there....yeeeee haw! If we can't get down with a trailer jig we could just waltz over to BET with our version of the Black Eyed Peas.....just lemme know ;)

1000th happy haunt said:
When life hands you a lemon, make lemonade.

When DVC hands you a dump, ask for a dumpster view.

I'll be at the dump in 37 days :bounce:

Or..........

When DVC hands you a dump, go dumpster diving! Dont forget your wetsuit! :rotfl2:

Sajetto, I will see you at BET!! Its a big party, so we need to stay at the biggest pimpin Dump on WDW!

Maybe MTV will "Pimp our Dump" and then we will be stylin!

party: Watch Out y'all, the Dump sisters are getting our groove on!!!!

Hey Dump Sista!

When I met you a BET I'll be wearin' a purple halter, my pink belly ring, some gold hoop earrings, and my black mini with my knee length black leather boots. I'll make sure to get a glow necklace so I'll be easy to see, sometimes my belly ring doesn't light up when it should.

'Pimp my Dump" Whose the host of that show? I'm wantn' me some strobes, tricked out subs, and a dope fold out sofa that you can put quarters in for a massage. SSR's first though so ya'll just better wait yur turn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter