They're all dumps. Now let's get on with our lives.

sajetto said:
Hey Dump Sista!

When I met you a BET I'll be wearin' a purple halter, my pink belly ring, some gold hoop earrings, and my black mini with my knee length black leather boots. I'll make sure to get a glow necklace so I'll be easy to see, sometimes my belly ring doesn't light up when it should.

'Pimp my Dump" Whose the host of that show? I'm wantn' me some strobes, tricked out subs, and a dope fold out sofa that you can put quarters in for a massage. SSR's first though so ya'll just better wait yur turn!

4 Real! I have that same outfit, but my belly ring is platinum to match my grille :teeth: Dump Sistas in the hizzy fer shizzy!! Heyyyyy!

You are crazy!! But you may be on to something!! That massage sofa could be just the little sumthing, sumthing our Dump needs to put it on the map!

They'll be lining up at 7 months for a 25 cent SSR rubdown! Sand bottom my foot! Who's the Dump now? :woohoo:

"Lemme see yer grill.....lemme see ya what!" :rotfl2:

For real girl, that sofa would be da bomb. That's what would make SSR the doublewide in a park full of singles. That and some corona neon lights.

I wanted to go for the platinum grill, but my baby's daddy said we needed to do gold so we could buy the rims for his caddy.

Can't wait to see ya there....dump sistas in the house!

iankh said:
[witty_remark]

I'm going to settle this once and for all. They are all dumps and verge on mousekeslums.

VWL - Dump
BCV - Dump
OKW - Dump
SSR - Dump
BWV - Dump

Any future resport built. Double-dump.

Now that that's settled, let's just all move on.

[/witty_remark]

HEY!!! On behalf of all the future DVC members who will be buying into any future resorts built, why are the future built resorts a Double-dump?!?!?! :furious:

Why are all the older more established DVC resorts only a single dump. Stop making future built DVC resort owners feel like the unwanted step children of DVC.

"Your dump is my dump, my dump is your dump,.....these dumps were made for you and me..." :grouphug:

SleepyatDVC said:
HEY!!! On behalf of all the future DVC members who will be buying into any future resorts built, why are the future built resorts a Double-dump?!?!?! :furious:

Why are all the older more established DVC resorts only a single dump. Stop making future built DVC resort owners feel like the unwanted step children of DVC.

"Your dump is my dump, my dump is your dump,.....these dumps were made for you and me..." :grouphug:

I know, the truth hurts, but it is just progress. It's nobody's fault. It's just the way things are.

DVC - Dump
DVC II - Dump-squared
DVC III - Dump-cubed

Well,

I am OUTRAGED that even though I called at the 11 month mark at my HOME resort of SSR (the mother of all dumps), I could not secure a dumpster view. In fact they tell me that there IS NO DUMPSTER VIEW! What is wrong with DVC development? Why can't we have the same amenities that the OTHER DVC resorts have? Why should VWL owners have all the fun? Crap, at least the BCV owners can get a view af the sewage canal with the resident alligator?

Update:

After many calls to MS and DVC development they have responded to my concerns! From here on out, the point structure will be rearranged to reflect a new view category:

Starting July 2006 there will be a port-a-potty view available in the Paddocks! :cheer2: Of course....this will cost you point wise, and if you are smart you best be on the phone at the 11 month window to book. (MS recommends day by day) :teeth:

Shan, thank you for taking up our cause. All Dumps should be created equal!!

My homegirl Saje and I would like to make you an honorary Dump Sista!

Here is your purple halter, gold teeth starter kit, and and neon belly ring.

We will see you at BET!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

twister said:
What is BET?

BET Soundstage is the Dump Sista hangout! It's in Downtown Disney and within walking distance from our Dump!

You know we can't walk too far in our thigh high stiletto's! :rotfl2:

They won't let you in without the right gear though, so if you need to borrow a purple halter, I'll hook you up! :rotfl:

LIFERBABE said:
Shan, thank you for taking up our cause. All Dumps should be created equal!!

My homegirl Saje and I would like to make you an honorary Dump Sista!

Here is your purple halter, gold teeth starter kit, and and neon belly ring.

We will see you at BET!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Heck yeah! Now we've got a dump sista trio! Don't worry about the gold starter kit...eventually you can upgrade to platinum. Like I said I ain't gotten there yet b/c we had to buy some spinning rims for the caddy. But once we've got that paid for and the child support for my baby's daddy's other kids I'm all there!

We are gonna be the flyest sista's in the house! :thumbsup2

Thanks gals!

I feel so honored! I don't know about the gold teeth....too rich for SSR aka the "offsite" dump, but I am diggin' that purple halter top! :thumbsup2

Now now, everyone stop fussing. There's plenty of dumps to go around for everyone.

I'm really happy now, I can honestly say SSR is home from home .
I live in a dump and holiday in one, nothing could be better!!;)

Thanks to the OP for a well deserved laugh! Special thanks also to the poster who posted the OKW thread. Very enjoyable reading. :rotfl2:

All I can say is Hanname to everyone, including you, yes you! :teeth:

This thread has made my day! :) I am a new DVCer (BWV) and will be staying for the first time for my honeymoon. Keep fighting the good fight guys; hopefully you'll scare some people away!

iankh said:
[witty_remark]

I'm going to settle this once and for all. They are all dumps and verge on mousekeslums.

VWL - Dump
BCV - Dump
OKW - Dump
SSR - Dump
BWV - Dump

[/witty_remark]

Author's Additional edit - Hmmmm. Since some people may not realize that I am being sarcatic and witty. I have added beginning and end tags to my above posting to clearly demark where the funny begins and ends.

OMG! I am :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Thanks I needed that today!!

iankh said:
[witty_remark]

VWL - Dump
BCV - Dump
OKW - Dump
SSR - Dump
BWV - Dump

[/witty_remark]

Author's Additional edit - Hmmmm. Since some people may not realize that I am being sarcatic and witty. I have added beginning and end tags to my above posting to clearly demark where the funny begins and ends.

Since all of the resorts are dumps that makes our choice easy. Which ones have quick and easy access to one or more theme parks, and which ones have lots of dining options very close by?

Golly! I guess it doesn't settle it! I don't mind staying in a dump, but I do want great park access and lots of nice restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter