Things Disney Addicts Do

goob9954

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow
It's pretty self explanatory. What are things that Disney Addicts do?

I'll start: Memorize the ride rules in English and Spanish

-Make a Disney journal where you record ride statistics, like the length and speed of different rides for reference the next time you go including hidden mickeys and characters and fun facts and trivia.
-Download a Marabic decoder for Indiana Jones and decode all the writing in the line area.
-Get ride soundtracks stuck in your head (and not just like Small world... I was humming Space Mountain the other day...)
-Freak out about who does the voice for different safety spiels (NPH is the California Screamin' guy... have I mentioned that?? Also, Patrick Warburton's voice I think can be heard in four different attractions in both DL and WDW!)
-Write stories based on rides.
-Spend hours researching the mechanics and technology for the effects used on Indiana Jones. Seriously though, that ride is fascinating!

Gee, bet you can't tell what my favorite ride is.... xP
Sorry if we were supposed to have a one thing limit, but all of these just popped into my head...

Make Disney puns and references. My favorite I think is be like Elsa and let it go.

-Plan fake vacations
-Try to make fake vacations happen
-Watch Disney Park videos when I should actually be doing homework
-Obsess over Disney Food
-Watch Disney Movies over and over
-A track list of Disney songs
-Look up Disney photos and try to copy them on the next trip

And the list just goes on :)

Hear everything as a quote or reference. A lot of times I'll be in a conversation and then smile or laugh like a dork when I hear something that reminds me of a Disney character or song. x)

Buying not just Disney book, but the hidden Mickey's, the secrets of Disney World, etc.

- Try to make homemade Dole Whip
- Make Polyvore collections for favorite characters
- Try to do nail art based off of Disney movies

Dig to find videos of Disney shows, parades, and fireworks

Visit all four parks in one day. Including food, rides, parades, and rides. Watch Disney parades and try all the Disney park food.

-Collect lots (and lots) of Disney merchandise. Mostly stuffed animals.
-Ace every Disney quiz on the internet
-Compare every amusement park you go to to Disney World/Disneyland

-Freak out when a Disney World commercial comes on
-RP as Disney characters and their relatives :P
-Get bothered when people say a character's name wrong
-Get bothered when people think they know more about Disney than you
-Sneaking the number of how many times you've been to Disney into every conversation possible (then your friends yelling, "I KNOW!" when you mention it again)
-Being the go-to person when someone has a question about Disney World and Disney movies

Get up for Rope Drop and stay in the parks the entire day for the entire length of there trip.

We skip right down Main Street U.S.A. whistling and singing Disney songs all the way.

Memorize everything from each park, and you don't need to use a map but take one anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts