Things First Time Disney Cruise Line Cruisers Should Know | The DCL Show | 01/15/20

Has there been any word on if and when this show may be available on iTunes or in audio format?

Glad to hear that most everyone agreed the Golden Mickeys is a cringeworthy show. That's the way I felt - really needs to be updated or replaced. And the other side of the coin that Frozen is a great show, and that's coming from a not-a-fan of Frozen in general.

We booked our first Disney cruise with Tracey Heinrichs and haven't looked back since. We knew nothing. She knew everything.
It was the smoothest and easiest process ever. We had a lot of questions and she graciously and patiently answered all of them.

I saw her on a Dis show and liked the way she explained things and she seemed (and is) a true DCL expert.

We continue to use her as our travel agent and it is so nice to have such confidence. Can't wait til our next cruise in 2021.

We booked our first Disney cruise with Tracey Heinrichs and haven't looked back since. We knew nothing. She knew everything.
It was the smoothest and easiest process ever. We had a lot of questions and she graciously and patiently answered all of them.

I saw her on a Dis show and liked the way she explained things and she seemed (and is) a true DCL expert.

We continue to use her as our travel agent and it is so nice to have such confidence. Can't wait til our next cruise in 2021.

same here - I felt like such a fish out of water with our first cruise (pun partially intended) and requested Tracey as our agent and she was so knowledgeable and put up with all our questions

Not sure if we will ever do another cruise but if we do we will go through Tracey again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!