Things Rich People Do That I Never Will

CMDTA

Mouseketeer
Cruise Line - Royal Caribbean
Ship - Anthem of the Seas
Stateroom - Royal Loft Suite
Why I will never do it - Can't afford it.
Clocking in at the bargain price of $1,991 per person - per night (not a typo) (does not include taxes and fees). It's an all inclusive stateroom (including internet access). You also get a butler.

At that price I hope you get to take the butler home.

Cruise Line - NCL
Ship - Multiple
Stateroom - Garden Villa
Why I will never do it - It's NCL...and I can't afford it.
Clocking in at $1,353.oo per person - per night, this beast is 6500 square feet. What does it include? Butler service, Champagne and liquor, free limousine service from pier to airport and other goodies are included.

Other goodies does not include good food, good service, or anything else you'd expect on a better cruise line.

Cruise Line - Viking
Ship - Multiple
Stateroom - Owners Suite
Why I will never do it - I could sell a kidney and still not afford it.
What do you get? Champagne, free laundry service, spa treatments and more come with the suite. Passengers also are given priority for shore excursions. Based on that you'd think this one would be a deal compared to the others, right? HA! $2,116 per person per night. It's also by far the smallest of the three staterooms.

Clocking in at the bargain price of $1,991 per person - per night (not a typo) (does not include taxes and fees). It's an all inclusive stateroom (including internet access). You also get a butler.

Cruise Line - NCL
Ship - Multiple
Stateroom - Garden Villa
Clocking in at $1,353.oo per person - per night, this beast is 6500 square feet. What does it include? Butler service, Champagne and liquor, free limousine service from pier to airport and other goodies are included.

Other goodies does not include good food, good service, or anything else you'd expect on a better cruise line.

Cruise Line - Viking
Ship - Multiple
Stateroom - Owners Suite
What do you get? Champagne, free laundry service, spa treatments and more come with the suite. Passengers also are given priority for shore excursions. Based on that you'd think this one would be a deal compared to the others, right? HA! $2,116 per person per night. It's also by far the smallest of the three staterooms.

Still all less expensive than the Royal Suite on Disney - and there you get squat :eek:

Cruise Line - NCL
Ship - Multiple
Stateroom - Garden Villa

Cruise Line - Viking
Ship - Multiple
Stateroom - Owners Suite
Truly wealthy people don't cruise NCL or RC.

There are plenty of people who can afford it. They would not be pricing it if they were not selling out of the cabins. I can't afford that either, but I am glad there are folks who can.

I am staying in a 2 bedroom Royal suite on Anthem of the Seas in October. We booked it on board the Brilliance last October to share with our neighbors and split the cost. We got a fantastic discount by booking on board and the cost when shared is not that bad. We will probably not do it again but to be in a suite once should be fun to experience.
Denise

We instayed the NCL Garden Villa on the Jade out of Houston this past March for spring break. I guess we got an awesome deal because it was no where near $1300 pp per day. Our stay in the 3 bedroom Garden Villa was less than the same week on the Fantasy in a one bedroom Cat. T. The Royal Suite on the Fantasy was more than double what we paid and the suite perks are not even close. It was me and my 3 DDs and my eldest DD's friend. It was fantastic. The suite was amazing. Our butler and concierge completely spoiled us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter