Things that Disney fans HATE!

I hate to hear I'm too old for Disney and I don't appreciate the weird looks from adults when I play Disney games like sorcerers of the magic kingdom. It's part of the experience, quit judging.

I hate when my family, especially my sister will say things like "I hate disney, it's so childish" or when I tell my parents about wanting to go see a new Disney movie and they just tell me to rent it when it goes to On Demand or Netflix. It sucks when there are no other Disney lovers in the family despite us living in Orlando :mad:

The obvious - calling the love for Disney movies childish and stuff like that. Not exactly hating this one but it's a bit difficult at times when I can't find merchandise of my favorite Disney movies without having to order from overseas.

When people say Disney parks are overpriced. Compared to the cost of going to the theatre, a concert, or a sporting event, Disney parks are cheap! And you get a wide variety of entertainment/attractions, all in one location!

I agree with people who make you feel bad (they think it childish) about going to Disney,
we always go to Disney when the Food and Wine festival is going on and when I tell them about that then they want to go.
Are people say that UStudios is better than DW, I also don't like that new US commercial that tries to make it seem that DW is not cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!