Things to do other then Disney and Universal

tlaw66

Mouseketeer
Hi I am planning a trip to Orlando we are 4 people to older people 55 and 54 and two 18 year old girls. we are coming for 14 days and looking for one more thing to do other then the two big boys. I know there are lots of things to do there and looking for suggestions. we have days set aside for hotel staying looking for another park.

Thanks Terry

You could buy a package deal to visit Sea World, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens.

The Atlantic Coast and the Gulf Coast are about equal distance, so you could stop in Cocoa Beach before or after the Kennedy Space Center or spend a day exploring Canaveral National Seashore. Or the gulf side, you could hit the beach before or after exploring St Petersburg, or visit DeSoto National Memorial.

Closer to Orlando I heard the Leu Gardens are nice, and there's plenty of mini-golf places, plus Sea Life and the Wax Museum. We enjoyed dinner at Medieval Times a few years ago.

Hi I am planning a trip to Orlando we are 4 people to older people 55 and 54 and two 18 year old girls. we are coming for 14 days and looking for one more thing to do other then the two big boys. I know there are lots of things to do there and looking for suggestions. we have days set aside for hotel staying looking for another park.

Thanks Terry

Legoland, Gatorland, the Holy Land Experience, I-Drive attractions, such as the Orlando Eye and others.

Florida Mall, Mall at Millenia, two outlet malls, Winter Park, Celebration.

What about river tubing at Blue Springs Park. It is lovely. Groupon and Living Social are both great places to find some fun stuff to do too!

We just did seaworld/aquatica for 99. and the go orlando pass. The kids really liked go carts and other stuff on idrive and it's all on the go pass for one price.... check groupon

Cocoa beach for a quiet beach. Daytona for a bit more action. There you can drive along the beach and park on the beach. There are bike rentals on the beach.

We really enjoyed a relaxing day at Discovery Cove and added the dolphin interaction. It's all you care to eat (breakfast, lunch and snacks all day long) and when we went alcoholic beverages were included. Everyone enjoyed it so much we may do it again on our next stay.

Seaworld/Aquatica. The thrill rides and shows made it worth every penny. Doing it again this year!! We also stay for 2 weeks and I bought their 14 day unlimited park visit pass that included seaworld/aquatica/busch gardens/ waterpark@busch gardens. Also included parking pass on each ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!