Things to do with a 7 year old

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
Are there any fun things to do at night with a 7 year old? Would Cirque de Soleil be appropriate? She's used to staying up late (10pm-11pm) when on vacation and I don't want to stay in the room or parks ALL day. any advice would be appreciated!!

Cirque De Soliel would be excellent for a 7 year old. Disney Quest is another option too. Going to the Boardwalk is nice too. they have face painting, hairwraps, surrey bikes and more.

We stayed at the Boardwalk and my 7 year old liked walking around.

My oldest is 7 - turning 8 the end of this month. She would enjoy Circ although we haven't been yet we have seen it on PBS.

Non park stuff my dd likes - the boardwalk as mentioned above, all the outside "carnival type activities" esp the hair wrap. Downtown disney shopping (ok mostly window shopping). We like Rainforest Cafe (dtd), Spoodles (bw), for non park dinners. You could also do the Luau at the Poly or the Hoop de Doo - my daughter saw it at 6 and loved it. My dd dosen't care for DQ even though she does like video games, to crowded and noisy and we found people "hogging" the games she would have been interested in :-( YMMV We had a great time riding the 4 wheel surry type bicycles at the boardwalk, they also have them at the CBR and probably many other places. You could also catch a movie or check out planet hollywood.

In park stuff - we both love Epcot at night - she loves all the live entertainment around world showcase, esp the living statue and the acrobats in china. We often end our evenings at Epcot WS and take a slow pace around enjoying all the different interaction there. Its a great way to wind down from "riding one thing then another" IMHO.

My 7yo also likes Fantasmic, for us its a must at least 1x a trip.

7 is a wonderful age - not to big for the characters but old enough to enjoy some of the other great things. Have fun.
TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter