Things to wear at the Park for Adults

Dman80

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys
So - we know that custom Mickey ears are a thing. We are also bringing disney back packs.
Are there any other items that we should be thinking about bringing?

Disneyland Paris guests and Europeans in general wear a lot less Disney merchandise than American park guests. Just wear what you are comfortable wearing. I Disneyland Paris you will see a lot of kids dressed up but not so much adults. People do wear the ears but not as much as in the American parks. People will have Disney backpacks but you wont see as many as in the American parks. People do pin trading but you wont really see people walking around with pin lanyards.

On ears, they are now really pushing it with each month new ears, but to be honest, I don't see THAT many more ears out than before.
Last month it was Arendelle Blue, this month it's Belle Bronze. They are creating a hype.

The wearable merchandise for adults is less loud than in the US or Asian parks, it's more subtle, in my opinion.

DLP is not Asia, where it's about see and being seen and really dressing up as characters and make pictures of yourself around the park, nor US where it's more a general love for Disney that is displayed. It's more relaxed, and just wear whatever you are comfortable in, which occassionally has a Disney logo or figure on it.

No one will look at you funny, wear what you want to wear.

Last edited:
I’m here now and did see adults wearing Disney shirts, backpacks, ears, etc. Not as over the top as the states, but whatever you wear, you won’t feel out of place. If you’re going during the winter months it can be cold. I bought a black knit beanie hat with two pom poms on the top instead of Mickey ears. Also bring umbrellas and ponchos!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter