Things you can’t live without.

Yes, I agree. I can't live without my fire stick. Can't build a campfire and eat without it, lol.

Sure I can wimp out and use a lighter/matches and newspaper like the city folk would, but what's the fun in that? Fire stick (otherwise known as a ferro rod or fire steel) and my scandi grind fixed blade knife and I'll have you a fire in a few minutes. It would be a little longer if I didn't have my fire stick as I've never tried starting an ember

ith a bow drill. I'll have to try that next time.

Amazon fire stick

Pickup truck
Flatbed trailer
Chain saw
5 or 6 specific non-local TV channels

:scratchin Tricky question - we all probably assume we've got tons of excess in our 1st World lives. On closer examination it turns out I'm a comfort addict and I really can't imagine much I'd willingly give up. Well, maybe some of our cable channels that only DH watches. ;) Other than that, my lifestyle is pretty carefully curated and I'm keeping everything from the zip lock bags to my spankx. I guess if there was one specific thing you'd literally have to pry out of my cold, dead hands it would be my coffee maker with the timer.

Last edited:

My electric mattress cover. So nice to crawl into an already warm bed a cold fall night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!