Things you used to hate but like now

Chinese Food - I learned that this was only because of the place we always got Chinese food from was pretty lousy so I never knew it could be good!
Steak cooked to Medium - used to only want well done because the blood freaked me out. I still don't like rare though.

Cauliflower. I used it all the time now. Period dramas. I used to mock my sister and my mom for watching all the Jane Austen movies. i am now getting caught up! :teeth: Oh and dogs. I was never a dog fan growing up. My husband had the sweetest dog when we first met. We put her down in 2011, so I thought that was the end of dogs for us. Then we got Izzy. :love: She is my shadow and my buddy. I love this girl! And she lets me put dresses on her!!!!! :cool1:

Brussel sprouts
Green beans
Sour cream
Bell peppers
Onions (as long as they are small)
Hummus

Still don't like mushrooms, peas, and Lima beans I will never like

Beets and brussel sprouts, so now I pretty much eat everything. All five of my kids now love avocados, and only one doesn't eat shrimp or mussels. All love sushi/sashimi, it can get expensive!

Used to hate running and just rode my road bike. Now I love running. Run about 70 miles a week now.

That's awesome! I certainly don't love running, nor run as much as you do, but I used to hate running with a vivid passion, and now I tolerate it enough to go out most days and at least get a few miles in to stay in shape (darn slowing metabolism).

I also used to hate sparkling water and now I am borderline obsessed with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter