Things you used to hate but like now

Used to hate running and just rode my road bike. Now I love running. Run about 70 miles a week now.

Nope, not this guy. No matter how much I try, I still can't bring myself to like it. I'm big time into health and fitness, and am in extremely good shape for someone my age. My exercise is 80% weightlifting and 20% cardio. When I do cardio, it's split between an elliptical and running. I can't say I look forward to the running days. I do enjoying doing one or two 5K events per year, because we do them as a family. But I just can't bring myself to enjoy running.

70 miles per week sure is a lot of running. Good for you!

Nope, not this guy. No matter how much I try, I still can't bring myself to like it. I'm big time into health and fitness, and am in extremely good shape for someone my age. My exercise is 80% weightlifting and 20% cardio. When I do cardio, it's split between an elliptical and running. I can't say I look forward to the running days. I do enjoying doing one or two 5K events per year, because we do them as a family. But I just can't bring myself to enjoy running.

70 miles per week sure is a lot of running. Good for you!
I run with a club which helps and we run a very scenic route down brickel and near the cruise ships. We sometimes make our way down to south beach but that tends to be a bit groused on weekends.

I use to be so picky about food.

I use to eat only a couple of fruits and vegetables. Still not a banana fan (more of the consistency, that I never liked) but I have no issue throwing one into a fruit shake. I never really ate fish outside of fish sticks, now I'm an avid seafood and sushi aficionado.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter