Things you used to like but now hate

The Walking Dead

First season: some of the best TV ever produced in the history of TV.
Second season: indescribably stupid in every sense of the word.

Haven't watched an episode since about three episodes into Season 2.

Baloney on white bread with ketchup.
Bologna, pickle & pimento loaf, and other disgusting deli "meats."
Spaghetti-O's and other canned pasta.
Velveeta and Kraft individually wrapped "cheese" slices.

Survivor, Amazing Race, and other such shows. Hate is probably too strong a word. I just got bored with them.

Survivor, Amazing Race, and other such shows. Hate is probably too strong a word. I just got bored with them.

No, I think you got the word right. It's hate. Those things are an absolute joke. I forget what network it is, but there was a show not that long ago called Hunted or something like that. A bunch of people had to try to elude being captured by professional stalkers. My kids were watching it, and I sat with them for maybe 20 minutes and couldn't stomach it. What a total joke...and as real as professional wrestling too.

It's a live studio so it doesn't bother me.

I went on the Warner Bros. Studio tour once and they brought us on set of BBT. They explained how they create the laughter with microphones over the audience, but they can "cook" it by accentuating the bigger laughs and muting portions of the audience that aren't laughing. It's all carefully mixed, so it can still sound kind of fake. Every joke "lands" the same so I can see why it seems canned.

To the OP, I'm not really the type to stop liking things. I don't know if I have any examples.

The Walking Dead

First season: some of the best TV ever produced in the history of TV.
Second season: indescribably stupid in every sense of the word.

Haven't watched an episode since about three episodes into Season 2.

Oh, don't you hate that! A show you used to love goes downhill and becomes too stupid.

OITNB is that for me. The first few seasons were good, then the writing and stroylines just got to be too ridiculous.

Oh, don't you hate that! A show you used to love goes downhill and becomes too stupid.

OITNB is that for me. The first few seasons were good, then the writing and stroylines just got to be too ridiculous.

I gave up on the current season after three episodes.

As a kid I loved braunschweiger/liverwurst. Ugh...can't even imagine eating it now. Survivor is another used to like and can't stand now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter