Things you used to like but now hate

Dirty martinis. I didn't drink them very often at all, but loved them. I went to a martini party several years and woke up the next day with a migraine that landed me in the ER. Now the thought of one turns my stomach.

Politics...... and people.

:worship:

Totally agree!! People are getting more stupid and ridiculous every day. :sad2:

Also most meat. I used to love meat, but a couple years ago I started not wanting to eat most of it anymore. Beef and chicken mostly, but even ham and I used to :love: ham! Occasionally I will eat a little bit of good steak, and if I have a hamburger the meat has to be very, very thin. But mostly I bypass meat. DH read that if someone is bitten by a tick they can develop a distaste for meat, and I was bitten by a tick a couple summers ago. I don't know if there is any truth to it, but I didn't set out to become vegetarian so something happened to cause my love of meat to severely dwindle.

I figured when I tried looking it up. That's cool!

DBF's mom taught herself because she can't stand the taste of store bought yogurt either. :laughing:
Might be a dumb question, but can you make it with almond milk? I have never been a yogurt eater (aside from trix strawberry as a kid) and I uh, let's just say trying greek yogurt went really poorly. I basically get sick on dairy, but I know yogurt is supposed to be a "good" thing to eat.

Might be a dumb question, but can you make it with almond milk? I have never been a yogurt eater (aside from trix strawberry as a kid) and I uh, let's just say trying greek yogurt went really poorly. I basically get sick on dairy, but I know yogurt is supposed to be a "good" thing to eat.

I asked her, you can definitely do it, but she's not entirely sure how it'll taste... Now she's gonna try it. :laughing:

Last edited:
Soft boiled eggs...I used to eat them as a kid and craved one when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. So I made myself one, but the sight and smell of the yolk made me throw up (morning sickness). I haven't been able to stand egg yolk since. I am fine when the eggs are scrambled though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!