Thinking about cruising May'03. where do I start???

S

susy

I was thinking about the Wonder (3 nights). It would be myself, DH , and DS (will be 5). All we can probably do is the three night, since my DH is in the union and doesn't get ANY sick/vacation days at all. I was also thinking about cat 9. Any info or help on where to begin would be appreciated. Also, who have you booked through? where are the best discounts? Is may a good time for disounts?? weather-wise???? We live in south Fl. Would we have to come up the day before. If so, where to stay?

Thanks!!!!

I imagine you want a porthole -- and thus are considering a cat#9. You may want to try and secure one of the 'secret' porthole rooms. These have partially obstructed views -- 6 rooms priced as 'inside' cat#10 on deck 5. Go to Barb and Tony's website to see pictures of these rooms.
www.castawayclub.com

Disney offers the biggest discounts thru early booking savings. If you can swing the $200 pp deposit NOW -- book soon to receive the best price. You should also check in to any special Florida resident rates -- as they are usually the best offered.

There are many cocoa beach area lodging options, all within 6 miles or so of the port. Dave has compiled a great list of these options on his website:
www.dcltribute.com

Finally, I recommend Dreams Unlimited for great service in handling your cruise reservations. Go to their website for a quick no obligation quote:
www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter