Thinking of going back to Disney in Dec, any info?

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
:wave: :wave:

Hi Guys'n'Gals!

Havn't been on for such a long time, very buisy with work commitments at the mo.
We're thinking of going back to Florida on 1st Dec for a fortnight, we'd love to stay on site, does anyone have any recomandations?

We've been to ASMu a couple of years ago and came back after staying off site on 13th April this year, but we're raring to get back again.

Does anyone know if they have xmas decorations up at the beginning of Dec?

Any info will be much appreciated,
Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

Audrey - Early dec great time to go cheap flights, cheap hotel rooms, weather been great twice when we were there in dec and NO crowds at the parks. Just about our fav time to go.

Were there early dec in 2000, can't remember exact date but decs where up at Wilderness.

David:D

Decorations go up pretty much straight after Thanksgiving (last Thursday in November), so early December is a great time to go, for all the reasons David has mentioned.

What did you think of ASMu? We loved ASMo when we stayed there, but I love <b>all</b> the on-site resorts, so maybe that's not much help :rolleyes:. We've stayed in ASMo, POR, CBR, WL, OKW and the Dolphin, and I have to say my favourites of those were POR and WL - but that's just my personal opinion.

Have fun choosing!

Hi Audrey - early December is a fabby time of year to go. DH and I have been twice 1999 and 2001 at this time - stayed first at the POR and then split between CBR and AKL. Decs. were up, parks were quiet and the weather was great. We're thinking of squeezing in a week arond the end of Nov if the pennies permit - keep looking at the flight prices etc!!
I say go for it - let us know where you finally opt for.

Thanx for info so far guyn'n'gals!

We'll be surfing for flights for days to come no doubt he he!

Watch this space:rolleyes:

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxx:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter