Thinking of joining WW, online

iluvorlando

<font color=green>Queen of DIS dorks<br><font colo
I just got a phone call from the doctor saying my cholesterol and triglycerides are high. So I know when I go back to see him on Wednesday, that I am going to get a strict talking to about my weight. So....I was researching WW and really like the online. What could I expect from it?

Thanks for your help!!

I'm into my 4th week of WW and it is so easy so far. I haven't done the online but it's the same except for meetings. You've made a start just by asking. Good luck.

I thought about doing that. It looked like a nice site, with the recipes and all. I just wasn't sure if I'd stick with it since I wouldn't be going to the meetings. I'm trying Atkins now, and I joined their website where I can post my progress. I found that I posted twice, and haven't been back since. If I paid money for it, maybe I'd be more diligent. Good luck though!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter