Thinking of trying to book Aulani for Thanksgiving week 2020.

disfanforlife

DIS Veteran
Am I crazy to even try? Haven’t read up on how hard it is to book, I would be looking for a 2 bedroom. Going to start reading this thread to get tips and ideas. Thanks for any input.

There isn’t anything if you wanted to rent points from someone. I also checked the two main rental companies for dedicated reservations, there was nothing. A direct hotel reservation doesn’t seem possible based on what’s online, but might be worth calling, just in case. However, be ready for a bit of a shock. It’s crazy expensive booking directly with the hotel. You can try ***********.com if you wanted to see if anybody has a dedicated reservation. It will be a private transaction, so make sure you read everything on that site about scammers etc. Good Luck. 😊

There isn’t anything if you wanted to rent points from someone. I also checked the two main rental companies for dedicated reservations, there was nothing. A direct hotel reservation doesn’t seem possible based on what’s online, but might be worth calling, just in case. However, be ready for a bit of a shock. It’s crazy expensive booking directly with the hotel. You can try ***********.com if you wanted to see if anybody has a dedicated reservation. It will be a private transaction, so make sure you read everything on that site about scammers etc. Good Luck. 😊
I was thinking of 2020 not this year 2019. So, I didn’t think it could be totally booked already, I would try the book myself with my DVC points at the 7 month mark.

LOL. 😆 Yes, I’m sure you can find something for 2020 in any number of ways. Also, FYI, 2 bedrooms tend not to fill up as quickly as as studios or one bedrooms. Still, It is Thanksgiving so definitely at 7 months.

We are at Aulani right now. We are going to try to always visit the week before Thanksgiving because it’s been great! No crowds whatsoever. We arrived the 17th/leave the 24th and yesterday (Friday) I could definitely feel the pace picking up for the upcoming holiday week.

We are at Aulani right now. We are going to try to always visit the week before Thanksgiving because it’s been great! No crowds whatsoever. We arrived the 17th/leave the 24th and yesterday (Friday) I could definitely feel the pace picking up for the upcoming holiday week.
That is great to hear! If it was just my DH and myself it would be fine to go that week. But I want to bring my adult kids and one is a HS teacher, the other two are college students. So we are limited on when we have the same time off.

That is great to hear! If it was just my DH and myself it would be fine to go that week. But I want to bring my adult kids and one is a HS teacher, the other two are college students. So we are limited on when we have the same time off.
Totally understand that! My patentd and grandparents are retired teachers so we always traveled during traditional school breaks. Our kids attend a balanced school year program so we are fortunate to travel shoulder seasons.

It was easier when our kids were younger, i took them out of school to go on vacation. Now everyone is on different schedules, but we will find a time together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter