Thinking of visiting

DisneyHeather

DIS Veteran
I'm going on the Eastbound Transatlantic cruise next year and am thinking of going to DLP for a few days before I fly home since it ends in Denmark.

Would my best bet be staying at one of the Disney hotels?

I think I'd want at least one day checking out Paris as well, would that be hard to do if we were staying at a Disney hotel?

How far in advance should I be looking to book a room? I read a few of the threads and it's looking like we might get a better deal if we book closer to the dates than farther away? We get off the ship on May 30th.

I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, it would be myself my son who will be 4 and my aunt...which hotel would you guys suggest?

Thanks for any help as I'm lost as to how to get information for this part of the trip. :worship:

Disneyland Paris is similar to Disneyland in that there are a choice of on site hotels to stay at, but there are off site hotels that are cheaper and also have easy access to the parks. Getting in to the centre of Paris is really easy from DLP. There is a metro station entrance right at the park gate and it is only about 35 minutes on the train into the city centre from there. For theme and choice of hotel it depends on what you are willing to spend. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you with advice when to book.

Quick reply - remember to keep in mind that tickets are INCLUDED when staying onsite, with your 4 year old free. Off site you will need to buy tickets (AP's are good value for the discounts on food (table and CS) and work out the same price as a few day ticket, though check out blackout days if you are buying anything else but the Dream AP).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter