Third fast pass in epcot?

charminnie

Mouseketeer
What do you usually choose as your third fast pass in Epcot? I already have Test Track and Mission space so I can't get another big ride? I feel like there is nothing else to use a fast pass on.

I usually find Epcot a park were the tiered fastpass system is pretty worthless, the majority of the rides are in the top tier. Honestly usually Mission Space doesn't have too bad of a line so I'd personally give that up to do Soarin' or Frozen as both of those get HUGE lines. Another option is the character spot that's in tier 1, we've done this and its awesome to do!

I would just go in and go straight to Mission Space and you shouldn't have too bad of a time with a line. I'm not sure the time of year you're going but most of the time we have gone there is only a 20 or so min wait where Soarin' has like 60+ min

I usually find Epcot a park were the tiered fastpass system is pretty worthless, the majority of the rides are in the top tier. Honestly usually Mission Space doesn't have too bad of a line so I'd personally give that up to do Soarin' or Frozen as both of those get HUGE lines. Another option is the character spot that's in tier 1, we've done this and its awesome to do!

OP already has a tier one fast pass, for test track, so giving up Mission space would not allow them to get anything other than additional tier 2 rides.

We did spaceship Earth as our other tier 2. None of the tier 2 rides usually need a fast pass unless it is a very busy time. My strategy was just to schedule the initial three fast passes as early as possible, so I can hopefully get another tier one pass (for Soarin)

Oh whoops sorry haha clearly I need to wake up today! Its already been a long Monday. Off to get coffee.

Disregard my post LOL!

For lack of better options I would choose Living with the Land. That too doesn't really need a FP, but I guess if you need to pick one...

Another vote for Spaceship Earth. Let's us ride it as we enter the park and not have to wait. Then we can move into the rest of Epcot without having to go backwards. Not to mention, with the amount of times we've essentially walked right on, it would kill me to stand on that line for an extended period of time

We do Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land as our other 2. I agree Mission Space does usually not need a FP, but neither does Living with the Land but I find it to have a line more often than Mission Space.

Agreed with this. You probably don't need a FP for either LWTL or SE but it's also busy at certain parts of the day and getting FPs for those can help everything flow better during those busier times.

Tiering is especially hard at EP because FP only helps marginally with most of the Tier 2 attractions. You could probably do most, if not all of them w/o FP and just a short wait if you time things right. I wish they'd move some of the Tier 1s to Tier 2 just so the Tier 2 FPs would be more useful.

Spaceship Earth is normally the best third FP (non-headliner attraction option), depending on the time of day and traffic flow from the main entrance the standby queue can easily surpass 30 min at any given time, FP for SE can come in handy especially during peak times.

Living with the Land gets my vote. The Spaceship Earth FP queue is awful, we just go later in the day day when the queue is much shorter, we usually go in the afternoon-evening when the line doesn't exist. Go around 11am and you're looking at 20-30 minutes in the FP queue.

We like to stack our Soarin' and Living with the Land FPs if possible so we can do one after the other. Plus, I like LWTL a lot but it's not a ride I'd like to wait for but I also don't want to have to go back into the Land later in the day.

The other one we do is Nemo. Same reasons. We like to get that and Turtle Talk in one swoop and waiting for Nemo more than 10 minutes is a no way for me.

I usually use it for Spaceship Earth. Sometimes Living with the Land or Finding Nemo. Depending on the time of year, time of day, you can still save yourself 10 - 15 minutes.

Living with the land has actually had a significant line that last few times I went. I was just there on Wednesday, May 15 and the standby line was over 30 minutes wait. We had a fast pass and still waited at least ten minutes. This was probably around 1 pm or so. It seemed like a couple years ago that was a "walk on" ride.

We did the stand by line for Nemo and waited at least 20 + minutes, so that might be another one to consider.

We usually use it for Spaceship Earth or Living with the Land. Nemo or Figment can get backed up depending on crowds/ time of day as well so if either of those is a must-do it's not a terrible choice. Sometimes for me it's more about "how much do I hate this queue" than "how much time will this save me" and that queue for Nemo is one I will gladly bypass as much of as possible even if there is no one else ahead of me.

A typical Epcot morning for us will often look something like Soarin' at park open, using our FP...while in the queue add Living with the Land (easy to grab) for right when we get off of Soarin', then add something like Figment as our 3rd to be done with our first 3 FP's in the first hour. Then we are free to make FP's for whatever we want the rest of the day. If we start with TT then we would probably do Mission Space and Spaceship Earth in the same manner though it can take a bit more refreshing to make that work as quickly.

Pick anything. If you want to cancel it after you use the second fp you can then book any available fp. I like spaceship earth though because sometimes the lines are long when I want to ride.

What do you usually choose as your third fast pass in Epcot? I already have Test Track and Mission space so I can't get another big ride? I feel like there is nothing else to use a fast pass on.

I usually go with spaceship earth because it’s my favorite ride but it is pretty pointless if it’s after 12 pm. The third FP really is unnecessary, just make it for anything and use it so you can make a 4th, 5th, etc because you can go back to top tier after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!