Third Time's the Charm! A June, Oct/Nov and Dec '19 PTR complete 12/22!

Hi. I saw one of your earlier posts on this thread about probably taking a cruise in 2020.

Royal Caribbean has a lot of ships leaving out of Bayonne NJ in 2020. Some are older smaller ships, but some are newer big ships.

Oasis of the Seas is huge and has just gone through a refurbishment adding water slides and other fun things. The itinerary isn’t the most exciting but one stop is Port Canaveral and you can get a quick Disney fix for the day if you wanted.

Anthem of the Seas is also a large ship with tons of things to do including bumper cars, simulated sky diving, trapeze school, etc.

I’ve gone on a decent amount of Royal Caribbean cruises and really enjoy them. I have done 1 Celebrity cruise which we also really enjoyed but they only have 1 ship leaving out of Bayonne. We also love Disney.

A great website for cruising is cruisecritic dot com (normal web format). You can go to the boards section and choose different cruise lines to ask questions about, read reviews, etc. Sort of similar to the Disboards. I post reviews with pictures there too (right now in the middle of writing a combination trip including a short cruise on Mariner of the Seas and Disney World).

I’d be happy to answer any cruise questions I can.

Can I ask a quick question...how do you get your pictures into your reviews on the Disboards?

Noreen

HI! Thank you so much for all the cruise info.

We're currently looking at a Royal Caribbean cruise out of NJ in March! I just joined those boards the other day! I would love to read your reviews there. How can I find them?

As for my pictures, I either upload them directly onto the boards with the attach files button or I upload them to Flickr or Imgur and copy the links into the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!