Third Time's The Charm At The DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM Fall '19! (COMPLETE - 8/14)

Can't wait to hear alll about he roommates!!!

Oh you'll hear plenty very soon! :mickeyjum

Ugh yes that is so hard! Hopefully the fam sends you lots of pics and lets you facetime.

*fingers crossed*

Okay I saw the Waitress shirt and was going to ask if you were a theater kid but you answered for me. Theater kid solidarity.

Born and raised. There's more around besides the Waitress shirt.

Wow a semi stressful travel day followed by fun and lots of drinks at DS in the heat! You must have been exhausted. Excited to see how check in went and how things are starting out for you for this round!

It was exhausting but all exciting and fun. It's definitely really picked up quick so hopefully I won't get too too behind but I have LOTS to share.

I'm so glad you're writing a trip report about this College Program too. I enjoy reading along on your journey. Good luck!

Thank you! Glad you're joining along again! :welcome:

It's Just Beginning...
6/3/19: Check-In Day

The day had finally arrived! I ended up waking up before the alarms went off at 6:15am and my dad woke up when his got up. We brushed our teeth then headed down for some complimentary breakfast.

It was a nice basic spread, but perfect for someone who's not a breakfast person. I didn't take any pics, thought I did, but apparently I did. However, it was just your usual fare like I said. I got some Canadian Bacon, Chicken Sausage and Eggs with a cup of Apple Juice. I finished most of it since I had a bit of a headache from the night before and it really helped re-hydrate myself and get me on my feet. I don't remember what my dad got, but he always finishes lol

After I was done, we threw away our food then went back to our room to get ready for the day and to check out. You probably know the drill so need to discuss that in detail, but we did our usual stuff (shower & so), packed up, brought our luggage that we came in with out to the car and checked out at the front desk. During that, I texted my roommates who were all checking in before me and found out that we got the 2 bedroom 4 person we had hoped! Woohoo, figures were crossed it was the same apartment as my first program.

Anyways, back to us leaving and driving off to Vista...

It took longer than expected so we were getting VERY close to my check-in time. There was also some traffic on the way to Vista Way so we got there right at my check-in.

Check-in was a bit different from my first program. It was at Vista, but instead of going to the service center that is straight on from the entrance, we went to the back of the complex and there were signs guiding the way to another building entirely, which was bigger and more decorated. A lot more fanfare than my first program.

I had my dad drop me off while he found a spot and I could go right into going through check-in.

The process went like this. I walked up to a guy at the front who asked for my name and last name to hand me my program manual. It had my apartment number, what size it was and my apartment key. From there, I got into a line to get my picture for my housing ID, which was the longest waiting I had at this part.

Click to watch!

After quickly getting that done, I got into a shorter line to check in with another cast member who gave me the Communicator, which is basically the events calendar for CPs and the lowdown on things. He also checked my photo ID and such, just confirming I was there I guess and directing me to where my building was. The cast member I went up to was actually a legacy winner (the ones with the blue nametags), which was pretty cool since they are so rare at WDW. I met quite a few at Disneyland, but WDW... never. He was really nice and welcomed me back when he saw I was an alum. I talked with a few of the cast members I interacted with in this process about my past programs as well as where I was going to be working. It was very fun, felt like home again.

After, he finished up, I clumped around this woman who handed me my housing ID as well as a lanyard and a special program magnet. I actually grabbed the lanyard before she even got to it since I thought I was supposed to, but it was not the case. Ooop, awkward.

And that was the end of my check-in! WOOHOO!

I went out and played a little telephone tag with my dad trying to find him so we could move the car closer to where my building was, which wasn't too too far from where we checked in but still enough of a distance we weren't going to lug things from where we were parked. We needed to be a SMIDGE closer.

For the record, I wasn't in back in my old apartment or building, it was total opposite side of the complex. My old apartment was right across from the bus loop basically, like you could see it from the other side, but this one wasn't too too far, just a straight walk from behind the bus loop. It also was behind the basketball court, which was convenient for someone but not me who don't do sports.

Anyways, we found a spot real close to my building and lugged everything up to the third floor to room #1910. When I got there, it was only Will and Zach along with Zach's mom that were in the apartment. Carlos had casting almost right after check-in so he had already left for the bus. I said hi to everyone but kinda had to make it quick before whatever I was carrying tore off a limb. We did carry them up three floors.

We then went back one more time to get everything into the apartment and went right to work, which was pretty awkward with four people in a tiny room filled with suitcases and things just strewn everywhere. Not my favorite environment to be unpacking in so I definitely struggled especially since my dad was so bent on helping so I was ordering him around. Normally, things are dropped off in my room and people leave so I can be in my own headspace, but not to be today. I was being asked a lot of questions and it just was difficult. Zach and Will eventually left to make their casting appointment and my dad and I were all awkwardly left in the room with Zach's mom. It was awkward because she was trying to make decisions to accommodate Zach and such, which I understand but I kinda would've rather done it with Zach than his third party.

I did still get done with most of my unpacking and got my room looking somewhat like my own.

My dad noticed however I had pretty banged up shoes when I unpacked though so he decided he would take me to the outlets for new ones before I had to go to Casting so we headed out and visited the Orlando Premium Outlets for the first time ever (yes, even after a whole program I still hadn't gone here).

We originally went to check out Converse but we went into Vans first and I ended up getting my first pair of Vans. I did remind him after that I had two shoes that were pretty gone so we went into Converse and I got these really cute teal converse that are now my new favorite things to wear. Both of them are super cute though. I didn't take photos so here are some copped ones from Zumiez:

Vans-Slip-On-Black-%26-Pewter-Checkered-Skate-Shoes-_292841-front-US.jpg

13411_193923_1.jpg

Once we were done that, we went back to Vista and quickly dropped them off then went to lunch. My dad wasn't too hungry but I needed something before Casting so we tried Wendy's outside Vista but the line was too long so I asked if my dad could drop me off at Casting so I could get my bearings on where it was in relation to Springs then go pick something up in Springs. We did just that and said our goodbyes in the Springs parking lot.

Definitely would be a long while before I saw him again so it was definitely a bit sadder than expected, but I left him to go relax in a nice air conditioned airport for many many hours haha

I needed food before Casting so I hopped over the bridge where it dropped me by World of Disney.

On the way over, I was messaging some people in a group chat about meeting up and one girl, Sonnet, responded so I met up with her and her friend, Claire, outside WoD. We talked for a bit then I ran off and grabbed a churro and a soda before Sonnet and I went to our Casting. Claire's wasn't until 2:30pm so she chilled in Springs while we were at Casting.

Sonnet was a first timer so it was pretty fun watching her go through Casting and seeing the little details in the building, which I think made the experience better for me since it was my third time.

I still love the cutest door knobs ever. If only they made noises and whiny comments like in the movie.

Casting went a little differently than the last time I remember. Of course, it would be since we found out our location on itinerary this program whereas last time we weren't supposed to find out until Casting, which mean we were held in the vestibule but instead we were held in this corner hall where they were coming around asking for alumni. It was both to give out the special alumni button but also get anyone who still had their blue ID from their last program to return it. I returned mine so I just got the button. Yay!

I also was just in love with what was on the wall in the hall we were held in. Look at Miss Tink looking cute!

I'll give you a quick lowdown on what happened at Casting following that initial waiting game.

It went a little differently than I remembered. From what I remembered, it started with finding out your location, which was now irrelevant to the casting process since we already were aware of our location, so instead we went right into fingerprinting and getting our photos taken for our IDs. Fingerprinting was originally the last thing I dealt with but this time, it was the first. We also didn't get our photos on our blue IDs so that was new. After that was finished, which ended up being so much smoother than I originally expected, we were led out back to the entrance and up the stairs where we were led to a room where everything in our on-boarding was confirmed by our I-9 documents. This was the first thing I did on my first CP in Orlando and it was in an office space rather than an open room with tables and tablets. It worked much more efficiently and less stressfully. The lady who was doing it for me was super sweet. We talked a little about my prior programs and it just was really nice. The woman who did my fingerprints was also an absolute sweetie too. After that, we had Disney Look check then we were free to go, which ended up being pretty irrelevant to me since I'm basically a pro at that and after the CM did his spiel I told him I was an alum which led to an awkward "Oh." moment. It was fine. I went merrily on my way, knowing the alum card needed to be pulled out a bit more.

Sonnet was a bit ahead of me at the end so I power walked up to her down the ramp out when I looked up and noticed this:

Casting has NO RIGHT to be as cute as it is.

We slowly made our way out, passing by this little Aladdin advertisement that I just couldn't pass up taking a pic of:

Back out into the heat, we went. You'd think that wouldn't be welcome but while we were in fingerprinting, we saw a downpour come through and we didn't see it end so we weren't sure if it was warm out again. Bless Mother Nature, it was and we could continue our day without thinking it would just be wet wet WET.

Getting back into Springs, I mentioned about how we should get photos with the Mickey topiary and pots fountain. Sonnet agreed that was a fabulous idea so here is what she managed to get of me:

After that, we decided to go find Claire thus concluding our check-in journey that day. We now had time to do what we wanted until our Traditions date on Friday, which we had found out was the same so you'll definitely be hearing more from these first day peeps. The fun has only just begun with WDWCP Fall '19 fam.

Continue Here

Last edited:
Sounds like an exciting check-in day!

A lot of people in Florida have been telling me that “rainy season” has started. Judging by how much rain has been rolling through this week, I can definitely see truth to that statement. I always enjoy when it rains in Florida because the rain usually cools the temperature down a little bit. The downside is that humidity gets worse usually.

I’m excited to read more of your CP adventure! :)

It’s so cool learning what goes on behind the scenes at Disney. Even little things like the Disney Look check. It makes me wish I had done the DCP at some point.

Glad check in went well and I hope Traditions was good for you last night!

Also those Mickey topiary photos are fantastic. Make sure you keep Sonnet around to keep taking fire photos

Woohoo on check in day!

Eek on not being left to your own to get your headspace together upon moving into your accommodation.

Yay on making it to the outlets! Love the shoes! :thumbsup2

I love them door knobs...I want some for my flat :laughing:

Sounds like an exciting check-in day!

A lot of people in Florida have been telling me that “rainy season” has started. Judging by how much rain has been rolling through this week, I can definitely see truth to that statement. I always enjoy when it rains in Florida because the rain usually cools the temperature down a little bit. The downside is that humidity gets worse usually.

I’m excited to read more of your CP adventure! :)

It was! And yeah it's definitely rainy season but rain in FL is just 10 minutes here or there then you're good. That's why you just hide in a store or on an indoor attraction when it rains, no need to leave the park. (What I did today getting my lunch at Sat'uli Canteen after I got off Flight of Passage)

Love, love, love the Hangar Bar!!! You’re right, the queso is amazing!
Love the pics of you and your dad with the Coke bear!!!!

Such good queso! And thank you. My dad definitely made those photos.

It’s so cool learning what goes on behind the scenes at Disney. Even little things like the Disney Look check. It makes me wish I had done the DCP at some point.

It's crazy how much goes on in retrospect. I'm glad I can share what I can with y'all, even though some things do have to be filtered.

Glad check in went well and I hope Traditions was good for you last night!

It went very well. Great facilitators and a smooth class. So happy with life!

Also those Mickey topiary photos are fantastic. Make sure you keep Sonnet around to keep taking fire photos

I KNOW RIGHT! She has taken other photos for me so you'll see plenty more from her soon.

Love the sneak peeks of Casting- I loved spotting that building when I was a teenager. Why I never did a CP is beyond me!

Always can retire into it or just go into it as an adult if you don't want to wait that long. Casting is a lovely place to see.

Eek on not being left to your own to get your headspace together upon moving into your accommodation.

It was definitely not what I was in the mood for, but I got through it.

Yay on making it to the outlets! Love the shoes! :thumbsup2

Thank you!! I've been wearing them so much already lol

I love them door knobs...I want some for my flat :laughing:

I want them for my apartment! So cute.

The Hangar Bar sounds great! We haven't spent much time at DS lately! So many new restaurants and lounges we have to make time to try!

Love the pics with you and your Dad!! The Coke Bear is so cute!!!

We've stayed at the Marriott Village at the Courtyard-very nice - and convenient! I'm sure it will be a go-to for your family when they visit you !! Can't let all those FREE park tickets go to waste!!! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more!!

The Hangar Bar sounds great! We haven't spent much time at DS lately! So many new restaurants and lounges we have to make time to try!

Oh most definitely and I totally recommend Hangar Bar.

Love the pics with you and your Dad!! The Coke Bear is so cute!!!

He is, isn't he? You'll definitely be shocked to hear the reaction of another group when meeting him in another story coming soon.

We've stayed at the Marriott Village at the Courtyard-very nice - and convenient! I'm sure it will be a go-to for your family when they visit you !! Can't let all those FREE park tickets go to waste!!! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more!!

Knowing them, I'll be booking them on property. If you visit for a true stay, you've got to do it right in my book.

Will update again soon!

Thank you for sharing this magical journey with us! This is so exciting! Following you on Instagram too, your park photos are great!!!

YAY FOR CHECK-IN!!! :stitch:

Did they have you do Check-In at the same service building where we had to do the bag check for Formal?

QT bed space for a QTie-pie. I spy a Luna star from SuA 18! We stan an homage to Paradise Pier.

Those checkered Vans and teal converse... the TASTE.

I genuinely cannot believe how adorable that photo of you standing in front of the pots fountain/topiary is!

Love you and so glad Disney is treating you well so far. Can't wait to read more!

I want to add that I'm also on snapchat, where I do most of my live recording so if you want to see all that, it's goofy_disnerd. Check it out!

Thank you for sharing this magical journey with us! This is so exciting! Following you on Instagram too, your park photos are great!!!

:welcome: Thank you for joining along with it! I'm glad you enjoy the park photos.

YAY FOR CHECK-IN!!! :stitch:

Did they have you do Check-In at the same service building where we had to do the bag check for Formal?

If you recall, I came to Formal after a shift at MK and didn't take a bus from Vista sooooo I wouldn't know lol I don't know if you were there but it was the one Kemuel pointed out to us as the place he waited hours at for his check-in (back when you'd get assigned roomies that day).

QT bed space for a QTie-pie. I spy a Luna star from SuA 18! We stan an homage to Paradise Pier.

You are the sweetest and you do indeed spy correctly. It's too bad I gave away the second Luna star I won to a trash individual or there would've been two hanging about.

Those checkered Vans and teal converse... the TASTE.

Fast forward to getting the Vans drenched while running out of World Showcase during a thunderstorm.

I genuinely cannot believe how adorable that photo of you standing in front of the pots fountain/topiary is!

Sonnet came in clutch on that one. We stan new CP friends.

Love you and so glad Disney is treating you well so far. Can't wait to read more!

Love you MORE and love feeling quite blessed here.

Finding That Happily Ever After
6/3/19: Check-In Day

To continue from our photoshoot in Springs, Sonnet and I went to go find Claire then decided we needed to get some food. Claire still had a bit of time before her casting appointment so she joined us. I suggested Earl of Sandwich, which they all agreed to go check out since I was the vet and seemed to know what was good (and yes, my feelings about EoS are VALID).

In the time it took to walk over, Sonnet had gotten in contact with another girl in the group chat named Cassidy and so she was supposed to meet up with us at EoS. On our way into EoS, we first encountered the greeter Seth who was the greeter for a reason if you know what I mean *wink, wink* because we were all definitely sold on EoS with him there. I don't know what the other girls ordered but I got my usual, the Holiday Turkey. Heaven bless you can get it year round now.

Cassidy caught up with us after we had placed and paid for our orders and waited around until they arrived.

I love the new design of the bags and the wrapping. The gold was cute but I love me some British pride.

We all found a table together, but didn't stay as a group of four for long as both Claire and Cassidy had the 2:30pm casting appointment so they left Sonnet and I to keep each other company. We actually hit it off pretty quick so it kept us occupied (and me from finishing my sandwich in the end) talking about our bonded love of theater and being former competitive swimmers. Sonnet actually was training for the Olympics at one point so clearly I was never at her level but we definitely related. When I finally gave up on not being able to finish that sandwich, we decided to go wander around.

We looked at the pin store, particularly for MagicBands since we knew we had to get our own once our self admission passes had come in. Then, from there we made our way across the pond to Uniqlo where we were putting all the self-restraint we could muster up from not buying the store. I however did cave for a pair of Disney Look sunglasses. The ones I wore before had broken not too long before I left for Florida so new ones were definitely in order and they had a great selection that wasn't too too pricey.

After I paid for that, we headed back to WoD since Sonnet had gotten a text that Claire and Cassidy were done so we went to meet up with them. We had a bit of trouble finding them, but eventually found them and got to meet another girl from the group chat, Dana. Not too long after meeting Dana, we also met Louisa. We all got along great and decided to go spend as much time together as we could on this day. Louisa said she had heard about a Coca Cola store so we made our way over there.

We had a really fun time in there. We got pulled for a fun little photo op that made it look like we were in a Coke glass. Louisa ended up grabbing some awesome clearance items. I also ended up doing the Polar Bear experience AGAIN and it was... night and day let's just say.

Click to watch!

This group was the antithesis of my dad and just were NOT about the Polar Bear. They almost didn't even want to meet him but we were already at the front of the line so we had to. Not to mention, the photographer and Polar Bear attendant weren't nearly as fun as they normally are. They were just going through the paces. So we walked up timidly took the picture and went on our way which resulted in a very strange photo that involved me standing in front of the Polar Bear? Yeah, better left to the imagination.

After that, we went up top to the bar area where we noticed it looked like a storm was about to come through. We didn't let it bother us too much, but personally I was nervous since I had to get to Wilderness Lodge for my roommate dinner soonish. I didn't want to get downpoured on, especially when I didn't have an umbrella or anything to prevent getting soaked. I still stuck with them, hoping it would past, but it seemed to just linger with a drizzle here or there. Everyone but I think Cassidy and myself got some drink from the bar on top and were guzzling that down.

Eventually, I did finally leave and made my way to the bus. I was texting my roommates making sure they got there on time and found myself running into a rather long bus line to Wilderness Lodge. Also pretty sure there were line cutters in it but I digress and it was pretty irrelevant so it was a bit of a wait for the bus but when it came we were up and out and off to the Magic Kingdom region of WDW!

When I got to Wilderness Lodge, I had time before my roomies arrived so I did some exploring around one of my favorite resorts.

Click to watch!

I also passed by Artist Pointe, which if you didn't know underwent a refurb and now it's Snow White themed and it looks super cute. Wish I had the money to pay for a character meal there but alas. I enjoyed hearing something other than silence going by.

After exploring, my roommates finally showed up. We still had time before our reservation time at 6:30pm so we walked around the resort a bit. We hung out by Geyser Point and just chatted. Nothing spectacular and then we went back in for a bathroom break before checking in, where a very interesting Whispering Canyon experience began.

I went up to the counter since I made the reservation and the CMs were talking amongst themselves so I kinda waited until they were done and checked in. However, in the midst of thanking one who complimented my Violet Parr Jansport bag, another CM named Carly did the same thing but my roommates had to thank her because I didn't hear. Remember this.

They gave us a beeper and we decided to go relax in the lobby. Before we could, it went off and we were right back at the counter where Carly once again complimented me and I didn't hear. I know I'm trash. She was the seater so she walked us to our table and after sitting us down she gave me major side-eye, walked away and then came back with the jail bars and placed them in front of me and walked away. Yup, I was put in jail even before I could order anything. Sadly before I could get one of my roomies to get a photo of it, our waitress "Tumbleweed" Tami saw it and was like "We only just met!" and took it away. Heaven bless.

We ordered drinks and then almost right after got our entrees. I got the Traditional Skillet, Zach got the Plant-Based Skillet (he's currently going Vegetarian), Will got the New York Strip and Carlos got a soup (can't remember what it was called. We all enjoyed ours. Zach was a bit miffed though because his skillet was significantly smaller than mine and they both cost the same. As a result of how large my skillet was, I didn't finish and was scolded for a week by Will for it. It was A LOT though and I'm tiny so there was no way I was gonna finish it especially when everyone else's plates were half the size. Putting it in the box was even difficult. It was very good and has covered a few meals for me since.

In case you wondering, we didn't ask for ketchup but saw it happen many a time. However, a little girl was trying to carry a ton of them to a table that asked and ended up leaving it on our table so we had that. Zach however handed it off to the table behind us who was nervous about the whole ketchup thing. It was funny watching him awkwardly hold the little bottle though.

Click to watch!

After that, we asked for the check and Tami was super efficient in getting us out. She was honestly so lovely. I wish I gave Carly a cast compliment though as she came back a few times to pick on me. After our early not-so-great meeting, she came over and said "You drop something." My gullible butt looked and was like "What?" And she said in response, "Your smile." It was so sweet. Definitely a great experience overall and would be fine doing again with a maybe more invested group.

After, I had made plans for us to head over to go to the Poly for HEA by way of the Magic Kingdom resort monorail, which they knew. However, they didn't know we'd be taking a boat which made Will mega nervous. I won't reveal why but let's just say he has good reason to, as does Zach, but we had a lovely uneventful boat ride besides the fact.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

The captain of the boat was super fun. He was asking a ton of Disney trivia, a lot of which I knew. Only one stumped me and it was a really strange question I never even got to hear the answer to. Anyways, we got to Magic Kingdom and I had my first taste of security since it had been pushed back to the boat dock so that was odd and had me scrambling on the boat. Gotta get used to that. Look how close you can get to MK though without even going through the gates now that security isn't where it used to be.

We hopped on the monorail after taking those pics there, thinking that was a surefire way to get to the Polynesian to watch Happily Ever After.

Click to watch!

However, when we got the Contemporary stop, we had to wait a minute there because Monorail Gold was having some issues at the Poly station. A minute became 5 then 10 then 15 then 20 and finally they said we had to get off because the issue was not getting resolved quick enough. We then went out and caught a special bus they had for us who got caught on the monorail. On the bus, we ran into Zach's friend, Kat, and her friend, Stephanie who had the same plans as us to go to the Poly for a Dole Whip and fireworks. Kat's going to be a character performer and Stephanie is a part-time character attendant. We had lovely conversations with both of them.

When the bus finally got to the Poly, I directed everyone inside through the lobby and to the Dole Whip stand. While we waited in line, I talked to Stephanie about Entertainment and CM stuff since we were the only two in the squad who have experience working for Disney. It was nice. Eventually I was blessed with this little beauty.

We all sat around a table and chatted while we finished our dole whips. I finished first putting to rest that whole thing about eating slow. I can down ice cream and Starbucks refreshers like they were nothing.

I checked the time and noticed it was getting close to HEA so I cut in on everyone's conversations to get us over to the beach.

At the beach, we came to find that it was PACKED. So many people. Stephanie even was shocked, it's usually pretty dead but apparently a memo went out tonight about watching fireworks from the Polynesian beach? We had a little time to wait when Kat was saying she wasn't feeling good so her and Stephanie ended up leaving. Carlos and Will even considered but I said we should watch it, it would only be like 15 minutes anyways and then we could pop out. Kat however needed out so we said goodbye and her and Stephanie left.

We didn't have the best viewing for HEA and the sound system at the Poly is awful, but here are a few videos. Apologies for them being out of order, I haven't seen HEA enough to know the exact order at this point (more on that later).

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

It looked cooler than I expected, but I really was not in a good viewing spot or situation to give a good review of it so you'll have to wait for my first night in MK. Zach said he might've teared up a little. No word from the other two. We bounced from the Poly pretty quick after so not really time to discuss it and they didn't seem to want to.

I showed them to the bus stop which had changed a bit since I was last there. We usually stood on a little path to get on the bus but now it actually stops at the Polynesian bus stop. Very strange. Oh well, at least I found out on my first night.

The bus ride was uneventful. I tried to show my roommates where things were to help them out but Carlos fell asleep and we were all pretty exhausted so it didn't help all that much in the end.

When we got home, we all ended up getting a second wind and stayed up a bit. Carlos and Will were doing a 28 day sculpt this program (which Will has since dropped) and were doing that while Zach and I watched and heckled them. I ended up joining them for the next day which was a booty workout (my butt is too small and skinny for my liking). Once they finished, we all passed out OFFICIALLY ending check-in day, post check-in part.

We had a few days before Traditions and being given access to the parks so we had to get creative with what to do in the days leading up to that so STAY TUNED!

Continue Here

Last edited:
*Sigh* I miss EoS. SO excited that there is one in Disney Square in DLP :D

Sounds like such a fun day and a great dinner! Did you feel like the food was worth the price? We've looked at Whispering Canyon a few times, but have always ended up cancelling in the end.

All caught up! :cool1:

Glad you and Sonnet has things in common and to discuss once the others had gone :thumbsup2

Sounds like you were with a good bunch of people...love your photos of wilderness lodge...I went there for Artists Point last trip but never got to explore the resort.

Wowsers on the size of your skillet and Carly sounds super sweet with that dropping your smile comment.

Bummer on your second Coca Cola Polar Bear experience not being as great as the first one.

Mmm that dole whip looks yummy! Glad you got to enjoy HEA and get to see it with a better view from MK later :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!