Third Trip in Three Years - Two BFFs do Disneyland - Updated 07/17/2016

Fantastic trip report! Love your photos and descriptions of everything. Makes me feel like I'm back at Disneyland!

That's wonderful that you got to stay at the Disneyland hotel! That's on my Disney bucket list! :)

That was incredibly rude of that lady at the parade! That's happened so frequently to us that we're about ready just to say no to people asking if we can squeeze over so they can sit on the curb. We'll almost always offer to scoot over on the curb if we see kids behind us so they can see better, but that's when we offer. One time were sitting on one of the benches on Main Street that they moved up to the curb for the parade. We waited around 2-3 hours for that bench. When the parade was about 20 minutes away, I left to use the restroom. When I came back, I saw a family of 4 sitting on the tiny sliver of curb that wasn't blocked by the bench right in front of our bench. I asked my family what happened and they said they just came right up and sat down without saying anything. We didn't have any room for our feet so had to scrunch them back and sit almost sideways. It was frustrating but we didn't say anything. Finally as the parade was approaching, one of the lead CM's for the parade came by and told them they couldn't sit there. I was so glad that the CM said something. I'm not usually confrontational, but I should probably start saying something to people who take advantage like that. They expect people not to say anything to them, but it isn't fair to the people who waited for the spot several hours.

Sorry to hijack your trip report! :) Can't wait to read more!

Fantastic trip report! Love your photos and descriptions of everything. Makes me feel like I'm back at Disneyland!

That's wonderful that you got to stay at the Disneyland hotel! That's on my Disney bucket list! :)

That was incredibly rude of that lady at the parade! That's happened so frequently to us that we're about ready just to say no to people asking if we can squeeze over so they can sit on the curb. We'll almost always offer to scoot over on the curb if we see kids behind us so they can see better, but that's when we offer. One time were sitting on one of the benches on Main Street that they moved up to the curb for the parade. We waited around 2-3 hours for that bench. When the parade was about 20 minutes away, I left to use the restroom. When I came back, I saw a family of 4 sitting on the tiny sliver of curb that wasn't blocked by the bench right in front of our bench. I asked my family what happened and they said they just came right up and sat down without saying anything. We didn't have any room for our feet so had to scrunch them back and sit almost sideways. It was frustrating but we didn't say anything. Finally as the parade was approaching, one of the lead CM's for the parade came by and told them they couldn't sit there. I was so glad that the CM said something. I'm not usually confrontational, but I should probably start saying something to people who take advantage like that. They expect people not to say anything to them, but it isn't fair to the people who waited for the spot several hours.

Sorry to hijack your trip report! :) Can't wait to read more!

I hope you are able to stay there someday, it's truly wonderful!! I've been lucky to stay twice but only because once our good friends paid for the hotel and the second time because we went to celebrate Gay Days and took advantage of the amazing rates they offer! Full price I don't think I could ever afford/justify it.

Ugh that's so annoying that someone squeezed in on you, but I'm glad the CM sent them on their way! I understand that everyone wants a good view but I hate the rudeness of people who think they can squeeze in/on top of/over the people who have been patiently waiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter