Thirsty?

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
My brother drinks a lot! Cokes are his favorite. He can down a six pack in no time flat. He was at Wal-Mart and saw these mugs. His new mug holds 4 cokes! If you hate constantly going for refills, this might be for you.

mug

That would be a good way to make sure you drink all the water you're supposed to.:) It holds 48 ounces?

I think so. My brother has many names for it...Bladder Buster...Kidney Failure...:D

LOL, that IS a big one. I never noticed him drinking all that much. Wow, 4 cans!!!!!! :eek:

That's a great size. I could drink all that water, but then you know where I'd end up! ;)

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
LOL, that IS a big one. I never noticed him drinking all that much. Wow, 4 cans!!!!!! :eek:

Go out to eat with him. He gets a ton of refills. When he's at home, he's always got something. He doesn't drink alcohol though. Just tea, water, Kool-Aid, juice, Coke, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter