This board is great!

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
I just wanted to mention how nice it is to visit this particular board. Everyone's very friendly & helpful. I've not encountered anyone who was condescending or rude. That is very unusual on any board on any site. It's so nice to be able to ask a question w/o having to worry about the backlash. Just wanted to give credit where credit is due, in hopes that the Disneyland Paris board stays just the way it is. :goodvibes

Thank you - that's a lovely thing to say. :goodvibes ITA - I love this DLP board!! :grouphug:

Thanks. I was welcomed by this board a year ago and I've stayed every since :sunny:

Reid

I agree too!! When we first went to DLP we found this board and a couple of others but this is the one we love - in fact I never even look at the other ones anymore as there's always arguing and nasty comments (not very Disney!) Everyone on here is really helpful, friendly and welcoming :disrocks:

I have to say I have been visiting another forum recently with regards to the Fantillusion issue and have been a wee bit upset by some of the rude comments that were made in response to one of the posts I made about Fantillusion. Maybe I am just too sensitive but it kind of hurt my feelings and I don't think I'll be visiting that board again. It really defined the differences between this board and others to me and I do feel really lucky to have found such a nice bunch of people to chat with about a subject that we all love. I hope it will always stay this way!!!

Thank you, and I agree with your sentiment.
I haven't been on this board very long but have always been made to feel very welcome inspite of my awful spelling:pug:
It does have its moments, but they are always funny and always dealt with in a humourous way - I know because I caused them !:rotfl2:Also we are very protective of each other.
I know what you mean about other boards though, I found a great one once for WDW, it was a great board and the friendships have lasted long after the board disapeared. I have only tried one other board a couple of years ago in relation to DLP, ( before I found this one ) and lets just say it was not a pleasant experience let alone a "Disney" one. Long may this board and the friendships made through it last:flower:

I second everything that has been said. I've always found everyone helpful and nice - this is the first place I visit when I turn my pc on in the morning.

Thanks tarheelmjfan, I love this board too. Although I visit the UK planning and UK community boards, this one is my favourite and the one that I spend most of my time on! :teeth: Once upon a time I had a clean tidy house.....:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

This board is great - not only can you find out everythiong you need to know but you make great friends and it's the best way to stay topped up with Disney Spirit in between trips.

I have only just discovered this DLP forum, as I am also a member of another excellent Disney forum, but they focus more on the Florida parks. As I am focusing more on DLP for the forthcoming year, I wanted to find a forum where more members discuss DLP, and here it is! And everyone has been really friendly and helpful so far. Thanks everyone!

:grouphug: We are all here to help each other, it's like having friends from all over the place come together and share a fountain of useful info and personal experience. It is certainly a wonderful source if DLP info and images of shows etc. We are very surprised with the help we have received in planning our trip from the folks here and can only hope that everyone is as lucky as us. Good advice is worth more than gold and hopefully will help us have a great time when we get to DLP!!Thankyou all!! :goodvibes Wifey

I completely agree! When I found this board, I expected to ask the few questions I had to ask and then leave, but I got hooked. :) I love the atmosphere here. Everyone's so friendly and lovely, and even though it's just a message board and I don't know any of the people here in real life, I feel like we're a big happy family. ::MinnieMo Cheeeeeesy. But true!

:grouphug:

*joins in the loving*

I agree, even when people (like me!) ask totally stupid questions you all have polite and helpful answers without being snarky. some boards can get so catty when you dare ask anything that has ever been asked before!

Just to echo everybody else's comments I think this board and all it's members are fantastic, the hints and tips everyone's got to share are invaluable, my only regret is that I didn't find it before our previous visits to dlrp.
Reading all the wonderful trip reports has helped me get through my Disneyless year of 2005. :earsboy:

This board is SUPERB. I have been able in 1 week to go from not knowing a thing about DLP, to being able to make an informed decision as to where and when and HOW to get the best out of a visit there.

:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

Any info that is passed in this board is not only helpful, but honest and delivered with real warmth and humour :hyper2:

I am looking forward to sharing holiday memories with you all once we have broken our disney "cherry" as this place is like one big family :grouphug:

Many thanks to you all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter